Help finding mixes wanted

Reanimator

hey guys I've been listening to drum n bass since 98. I have recently got back into it after a bit of a hiatus. I can get most of the big djs sets from cdpacksuperstore. As andy c doesnt do these sorts of raves any more I was wondering where I can buy his latest mixes. Sorry but four mixes on cloudshare or something isnt enough. Im insatiable. Ed rush and optical never really used to play but i downloaded a free set of theirs the other day and it was seriously good. Always been a fan of their but didnt know theyd started djing. The virus sound is seriously good. Does anyone know where i can buy their most recent mixes on a regular basis?

Thanks for your help
Jack

There really aren't a lot of mixes for sale these days. Most mixes can be found on SoundCloud, Mixcloud, or YouTube. Here's a few sets you might like:

You could buy Nightlife 6 by him, but it was released a few years ago by Andy. In terms of other mixes it might be worth looking at the FabricLive and RamLife mix series for any artists that take your fancy

thanks guys. honeslty i wanted to buy some sets to listen to on the ay home from work. doesnt look like as they dont do accellereted culture any more or andyc we wont be able to buy and more mp3s from them

Back
Top Bottom