DnB Grooves - Plan B, Brixton

@dj_merlin @danwell

Are you going to be planning an event in August? I'm in Nodnol to visit family and wouldn't mind a trek from Walthalstow to see the Grooves hype.

I'm in that London from 19th - 23rd August.

If you're stuck for what to do tonight come down to this and show your support for us little fish! Philth is playing an all vinyl set, and Danwell, that dnb man and I are doing a big b2b2b to close off. See some of you lot tonight!

A lil promo video I've made ahead of our next night at Surya on 5th March, featuring snippets from a forthcoming Grooves documentary called 'The Art of DJing'. Featuring the majestic vocals of PRTCL, Contakt, Variation and Mistanoize.

Please spread the word or come down for a boogie as we need all the support we can get to continue running the night!

Is that Sam's tune??? Dafuq man, why is that guy not sending his stuff round to labels...

Also, looking forward to seeing the whole video, the snippit looks real good.

Safe!

Is that Sam's tune??? Dafuq man, why is that guy not sending his stuff round to labels...

Also, looking forward to seeing the whole video, the snippit looks real good.

Safe!

It is indeed, ridiculous isn't it! He's got a few others in the works too, hopefully 2016 will be the year he actually finishes a tune!

Cheers man, gonna get a few more interviews done, really happy with the content so far though, you nailed it!

Easy all! We've got a Grooves radio show starting up on DNBradio this Sunday, and will run every week at 8-10pm. Really looking forward to getting this going, it will be hosted between Renfer, Memro, Variation and myself.

After the first episode we're going to have a different theme each week to explore different categories of DNB, not specific to subgeneres though. Week 2 is looking likely to be classics followed by week 3 as 'modern classics'. We also have things in the pipeline such as 'hidden gems', remixes and 'best of (xx) year'. Any other suggestions that you would like to see/hear?

Hopefully some of you can lock in to it either via www.dnbradio.com or we will be streaming video via their FB page, will post links nearer the time.

6VfxxoNm.jpg

Back
Top Bottom