Good Looking Records online store

christ people winge for ages about glr doing nothing then bitch about the cost.

just be happy you have the opportunity to get your hands on a pretty classic back catalogue amongst the new releases we will hopefully see.

Looks like he's had one tune pressed and now he's having a car boot sale of loads of old stock (including rather unbelievably tapes!)

Hearing on the grapevine, that they sold too many, and are starting to refund people.. Guess that's what happens when you relaunch and sell one tune

Hearing on the grapevine, that they sold too many, and are starting to refund people.. Guess that's what happens when you relaunch and sell one tune

Lol, Good Looking once again demonstrating how not to run a record label if thats true

just be happy you have the opportunity to get your hands on a pretty classic back catalogue amongst the new releases we will hopefully see.

I was never going to buy it just stating a fact that it's a rip-off if you want it or not...

Any word on how you know if you're going to be refunded? I bagged it yesterday and can't see any emails advising I will be getting my money returned

Here's to hoping J.

Anyway didn't bag. Hope what therealskuff is saying is just rumours tbh.
GLR should have realised this 12" would be popular!

I was never going to buy it just stating a fact that it's a rip-off if you want it or not...

wasn't singularly aimed at you mate, lots of people going on about the price..

be pretty funny and utterly unsurprising if that rumour is true about lack of stock - will have to wait and see

Any word on how you know if you're going to be refunded? I bagged it yesterday and can't see any emails advising I will be getting my money returned

Just what I heard from a friend last night mate, he's been a vinyl seller for years, and is usually spot on with info..

dont jew me out on this bukem.
or i'll take your glasses and you wont even be able to see that conrad has gone.

Elliott Baker. is it true that too many have been sold and you are now issuing refunds?
5 hours ago

Ben Greenwood. when does the vinyl 12" ship?
5 hours ago

Databeats. Elliot - no that is not true!
4 hours ago

Databeats. Ben, it's shipping now - quite a few people that ordered yesterday have already received their copies.
4 hours ago

Still not 100% convinced but a bit more relieved

got mine this morning.
sorry to anyone that has been refunded. if it makes u feel better i have 2 :teeth:

Back
Top Bottom