Getting sick...

Cute_Pictures_1088.jpg

all forums have these threads, its been like this for years
opinionated cunts with nothing betta to do than slate everything they don't like and cuss down people who are working hard to get their music out there, its barmy
hence the tune forum fannies by g dub...i'm tired of arguing in threads with the same old shit different day but i don't take shit lying down, like many people on here
its just the forum way of things

ooooh you talkin about yourself then?

:rolleyes:

Well said.
don't get me wrong everyones guilty of it in some way or form (myself included, i've pissed on my own doorstep nuff times on forums and learned the hard way) but when people jump on threads which don't concern them one bit its fuckin irritating..i used to do it myself on limewax threads and the like, it don't get you anywhere you just get peoples backs up..maybe i'm gettin old now and i'm maturing (a little lol) i just stick to threads which appeal to me, not cussing down people for the sake of it..at the end of the day in drum and bass lots of people in all the subgenres are grafting away and you gotta give em credit for it, be it liquid/tech/jumpup or whatever..my morals are credit where its due, even if i don't like something i can usually appreciate it for what it is, too many narrow minded people on forums who get too big for their boots thinking they're some kind of don and their word on the matter is final and anyone who disagrees is gonna get a backlash and a war starts...forums eh, gotta love em lol

Shit happens. Forums are where people talk about stuff. This is a drum&bass forum, where people talk about drum & bass.

If you don't like what your reading, leave the thread. No need to make a new one and moan about it.

LONG

@ Rowney, you speak sense man, but surly you could word it better than:

opinionated cunts with nothing betta to do than slate everything they don't like

Last edited:
don't get me wrong everyones guilty of it in some way or form (myself included, i've pissed on my own doorstep nuff times on forums and learned the hard way) but when people jump on threads which don't concern them one bit its fuckin irritating..i used to do it myself on limewax threads and the like, it don't get you anywhere you just get peoples backs up..maybe i'm gettin old now and i'm maturing (a little lol) i just stick to threads which appeal to me, not cussing down people for the sake of it..at the end of the day in drum and bass lots of people in all the subgenres are grafting away and you gotta give em credit for it, be it liquid/tech/jumpup or whatever..my morals are credit where its due, even if i don't like something i can usually appreciate it for what it is, too many narrow minded people on forums who get too big for their boots thinking they're some kind of don and their word on the matter is final and anyone who disagrees is gonna get a backlash and a war starts...forums eh, gotta love em lol

Il bare that in mind m8

Back
Top Bottom