Forthcoming Samurai Music releases

http://datatransmission.co.uk/news/mix-day-exclusive-ena-mix/

His debut album, Binaural, is due out through Samurai's Horo imprint - a breeding ground of innovative producers such as ASC, FIS and Sam KDC - on October 27th. Promising to move further into "uncharted sonic and rhythmic territory," the album offers harsh textures and grim, organic beats, often put together with found sounds. In a interesting and unique move, the tracklist for the vinyl 2x12" LP is totally different from its CD and digital counterparts, with 12 totally separate and exclusive tracks. The CD tracklist has already been revealed, however we've secured a first look at the LP release:

A1. Bug Hole
A2. 5th Resonance
A3. Wrong Side
B1. Squash
B2. Precipice
B3. Gray Area
C1. Circular
C2. Morph
C3. Back Cover
D1. Bigfoot
D2. District 8
D3. Tones 2

So we're getting a double LP from Ena? Okay fucking count me in! :devillick:

His debut album, Binaural, is due out through Samurai's Horo imprint - a breeding ground of innovative producers such as ASC, FIS and Sam KDC - on October 27th. Promising to move further into "uncharted sonic and rhythmic territory," the album offers harsh textures and grim, organic beats, often put together with found sounds. In a interesting and unique move, the tracklist for the vinyl 2x12" LP is totally different from its CD and digital counterparts, with 12 totally separate and exclusive tracks. The CD tracklist has already been revealed, however we've secured a first look at the LP release:

A1. Bug Hole
A2. 5th Resonance
A3. Wrong Side
B1. Squash
B2. Precipice
B3. Gray Area
C1. Circular
C2. Morph
C3. Back Cover
D1. Bigfoot
D2. District 8
D3. Tones 2

Wait so, there are 2 forthcoming albums from Ena?? Please tell me there is a bundle for them.

Wait so, there are 2 forthcoming albums from Ena?? Please tell me there is a bundle for them.

Yea the CD/Digital is one LP (tracklist for it was the one announced on resident advisor)

And then the vinyl is a separate LP exclusive to the wax (tracklist that I just posted). Knowing Samurai there will be without a doubt a bundle.

Yea the CD/Digital is one LP (tracklist for it was the one announced on resident advisor)

And then the vinyl is a separate LP exclusive to the wax (tracklist that I just posted). Knowing Samurai there will be without a doubt a bundle.

It's one LP, just split into 2 formats :)

We have something special lined up for the CD as well, and yes there will be a bundle..

It's one LP, just split into 2 formats :)

We have something special lined up for the CD as well

Will the cd have a mini disc middle that you can pop out, kinda like a 2 pound coin? :teeth:

h7q3Q.jpg

Due to delays at the pressing plant, the release date of the Kiyoko 'Fragments' EP and ENA 'Dirt' EP's have been delayed by one week to 13.10.14. We will endeavour to ship pre orders as soon as possible before the release date.

Apologies for this, but it was out of our hands.

SMGHOR003 - ASC -Loophole EP

Loophole
Diffusion Loop (Rumble Mix)
Broadside
Ashen

Out of Sync is one of my favourite 170 LPs of, like, forevaaaaaaa. Can't wait for this and the LP to drop, shiiiiiiiiiiiiit

Back
Top Bottom