Forthcoming Samurai Music releases

yeah that didn't answer my question in the slightest. i know its a Kiyoko EP, that's where i got SMGHOR001 from. my question is what is SMGHOR i.e. whats the G for??

My bad! Sorry dude.

Samurai Music Group Horo I'd say ;)

This was my guess.

The Presence LP started the new cat no's with SMGRSLP001 which is Samurai Music Group Red Seal.

I'm guessing the first on the main label will just be SMG001.

My bad! Sorry dude.

This was my guess.

The Presence LP started the new cat no's with SMGRSLP001 which is Samurai Music Group Red Seal.

I'm guessing the first on the main label will just be SMG001.

No worries!!

Ahh i wander why they started the cat no.s again?

No worries!!

So people would ask on message boards "why'd they start the cat numbers again" and we could reply with "why does it matter"

:)

really though we changed everything with our recent distributor move and we are now a german company so we started again….

No worries!!

So people would ask on message boards "why'd they start the cat numbers again" and we could reply with "why does it matter"

:)

really though we changed everything with our recent distributor move and we are now a german company so we started again….

There is a post on here somewhere from Geoff that states something along the lines of fresh start so back to 001's on the cats etc (don't quote me as it's not word for word).

Geoff you should know forums ask more questions than googles homepage can cope with! :) :shit_happ

From Facebook

We advise people waiting for new material from the Samurai labels to ensure they have their bank accounts at the maximum possible level for Monday 25.08. Round 2 on the SMG store about to kick off

Payday's on the 29th this month!

10599119_790772520973548_6396051135920079546_n.jpg

Wow. I was only anticipating the Clarity and Ena releases for some reason. Love the bundle options.

Decisions, decisions...

yes we looked long and hard into subscription and the postage makes it not very workable for us. It's better to offer regular bundle options with discounts..

Back
Top Bottom