Forthcoming Ram Records

The word on the street is Andy didn't actually make workout, I think it's a mind vortex one.

Will the Gerra & Stone track from their BBC Radio 1 mix feature in the ProgRAM LP?

Interesting ideas, but not that greatly executed in my opinion. Mixdown is tight though.

Disappointed as fuck when that dropped. Intro/Build up was fucking awesome, I was genuinely listening and thinking... Fuck, first Ram release I've needed/wanted for time.. Then it dropped and I remember why I haven't bought anything from the label in ages.

Bout time someone did some green Vinyl fucking....

S W A G

11796267_684498124983391_365499674278607954_n.jpg

Disappointed as fuck when that dropped. Intro/Build up was fucking awesome, I was genuinely listening and thinking... Fuck, first Ram release I've needed/wanted for time.. Then it dropped and I remember why I haven't bought anything from the label in ages.

If it dropped like a dnb version of this it would be so ill

Anything to continue that nasty break in the intro

How the fuck do I make soundcloud links work jesus, its the new jack sparrow tune on deep medi :/

heard a stomp remix on the tantrum desire dnb 60, wonder if that will see light with the music club re-work…??

Hopefully they do something like they did with RAMM100 where they release tunes like Piano Dark, Rock It VIP etc that have been sitting around for ages

Back
Top Bottom