Favourite double drops

is there a better upload site to use than sendspace?

Rapidshare, MegaUpload... depends. It's different for everyone. You'll never find one that everyone is happy with. Some people get blocked in their country with certain sites, some have too many limits. Just for myself in particular I can't use Sendspace until i figure out why it's crashing my browser. If you could up it on Rapidshare or MegaUpload it would be appreciated.

Hazard - Busted + Zincs Pieces of heaven remix (the one with the long rolling bassline)

Thats so wierd, i discoverd tht mix the other day and bin caning it since. (The bassline is sick in the other side, so simple but hasnt got borin)

My random fave is sbs and skiba - big things (other side of killer dj) and as it drops sbs - cold turky. I think same artists dds r bit gay usualy but they seem to complement each other so well.

You can dd krust warhead and q proj - ask not vip into any song virtualy and it sounds quality

Rapidshare, MegaUpload... depends. It's different for everyone. You'll never find one that everyone is happy with. Some people get blocked in their country with certain sites, some have too many limits. Just for myself in particular I can't use Sendspace until i figure out why it's crashing my browser. If you could up it on Rapidshare or MegaUpload it would be appreciated.

Last edited:
i like Chase and status 'duppy man' with Subfocus 'x-ray' that sounded sick when mampi mixed it (valentines special 06):jackson: i like many more but i just dont know the names of the tunes!:-/

Last edited:
mr happy and bacteria remix
hurt you and quest
swamp thing and hush hush

what about those double drops you think are gunna be quality but are absolute shite when you do them?

listening to steppa set put up couple of hours ago and he just dropped don't be silly into 3rd degree gurns
so good i jus burst out laughin!
bluuurgh!

best drop i can do is nuff reasons by dee3dee into hurt you by chase n status

DS & BS - Odyssey into Pendulum -Voodoo People
Adam F - 8 Ball into Chase & Status Duppyman
Dillinja - Bell tune into TC - Jump
Dillinja - Oi into Shimon - Shadow Knows
Subfocus - X-ray into Jenna - G In love

Back
Top Bottom