Favourite double drops

Vital Elements - Sunshine State >> D.Kay & Epsilon - Barcelona

Pendulum - Submarines Remix >> Mampi Swift & Blame - Rainman

old skool

Dillinja - Silver Blade >>> Ed Rush, Trace, Fierce, Nico & Optical - Edtrafienical

Photek - Age Of Empires >>> Survival - U457

Teebee - Blue Rose >>> Photek - Ni Ten Ichi Ryu

Shy FX & T-Power - Feelings (Instrumental) >>> Ill Logic & Raf Feat Emine - Uneasy >>> Teebee - Catch My Breath

Ed Bruce - Mamas Don't Let Your Babies Grow Up To Be Cowboys >>> Bad Company - Planet Dust

Trace - Sonar (Optical & Trace Remix) >>> George Strait - All My Ex's Live In Texas (Accapella) >>> Jo - R-Type

The Muppets - Mr Bassman >>> Ram Trilogy - Titan >>> Ed Rush & Optical - Sicknote

Pascal - P-Funk Era >>> Trinity - Gangsta >>> Glamour Gold - You Can Run

Londons Most Wanted - Girls Dem Want It >>> Johnny Jungle - Johnny 2003 (Bad Company Remix)

Ebony Dubsters - Ra (Gdub Remix) with DJ Sly - Heavy and Dark

drops perfectly with:
very heavy and dark by the power of ra!

Couple that have been rinsed/copied.

Hi Tek>>>Mr Happy
The Nine>>Alien Girl

Been rinsed by 'big' DJ's, but i've just started to lock more tunes now, so i had to give them a shot :D

Just though of one that a mate pulled off:

Klute - Revolution >> Photek - Ni Ten Ichi Ryu (Teebee remix)

Muzz you've changed your tune, what happened to the Jump Up loving Muzz we all knew so well? Changed sides now? :P

Half and half at the moment mate.

Still bang on the jump up but getting really into my deep liquid aswell. Contrasting styles completely i know but its all good! Just more of a struggle affording vinyl haha

New mixer next week so will get a recording or 2 up :)

Half and half at the moment mate.

Still bang on the jump up but getting really into my deep liquid aswell. Contrasting styles completely i know but its all good! Just more of a struggle affording vinyl haha

New mixer next week so will get a recording or 2 up :)

Muahahahaha you say that now... But now you've delved into the deeper side of things, it's only a matter of time before you lose yourself completely and nothing else will satisfy. Mark my words!

Back
Top Bottom