expanding

Dude, the thing about being a "troll" is, especially these days... You have to be funny.

Can you even imagine the amount of "kooky/rebellious/diverse/off the wall" people like you we have had pass through here over the years?

Its a fucking lot...

So we're used to it...

Being a general annoyance is just that, you're not achieving anything, you're not ruffling anybody's feathers, or getting under their skin.

You're posting mildly "controversial" things in sections they shouldn't be in, on a drum & bass internet forum, where nobody would give a fuck if you got knocked over by a bus tomorrow...

:2thumbs:

Dude, the thing about being a "troll" is,

Yer you're a nice fellow, I get that, but I'm not a troll, I'm musician, on a drum and bass forum because the music I make is in that genre, you're a shit and nobody would care if you raped your mother, stabbed her in the head with a pick axe and then fell on top of the mess, a double ended, double suicide...

Last edited by a moderator:
54736769.jpg

Still regurgitated bollocks we've seen over & over again dude...

My mum

My wife

My kids

My dad

My sister

Rape/cancer/sars/aids/gay/die in a fire etc etc etc...

My original point still stands.

In fact, all you have done is enforce it.

Oh lets not forget your ohhhhh so controversial stance on race & your obvious talent as super orrrrrsum producer les digutales musiques lol...

The mere fact you reacted with that scripted angry failtroll garbage is testiment to your failiure.

Every single person here sees through you like a cheap piece of unfunny primary school tracing paper.

Good luck in your efforts bro.

Hence the phrase troll, really...

Meh.

In all honesty i'm actually trying to help you lol, if you wanna stay here stop being such a fucking oxygen thief.

If you want to keep getting banned & amusing your own tiny little mind, carry on...

The choice is yours, like i said before... There are many carbon copies that have come & gone before you & there will be many more.

Back
Top Bottom