DnBForum Production Competition FINALISTS

I liked something about all the entries, some more than others obviously - C was my favourite though, who's vibes?

A Producer of course :D

Umm, About me: I am from gloucestershire in england. I'm a relatively new producer but A couple of my tunes have been played on bbc 1xtra before by crissy criss.. and my tunes have been getting support and played out in clubs by artists like dave owen, random movement etc.. and one of my tunes has been getting support by ltj bukem :)

anyways, I'm glad u dig my entry.. here's my soundcloud and myspace if u want them..

www.soundcloud.com/vibesmusic1

www.myspace.com/vibesmusic1

---------- Post added at 13:35 ---------- Previous post was at 13:19 ----------

E - luciduk - frankie 4 fingers

Fair play man.. i thought yours was really well made. drums sounding crisp.. nice bass sounds.. the amount of votes you got back this up :)

Last edited:
i'd almost forgotten!! i'm gonna put mine onto me old SC soon too :D

BIG UPS to all for sorting this competition out and everyone for taking part. Great community spirit here (y)

Tried making a competition on here ages ago but i think it turned into a small wet fart - and it was purely my fault - for dropping a shite samplepack to work from! :D

So when is the next competition going to start? I liked the idea of making a track entirely with your own voice. :D That would be sick!

aint nothin worse than x factor Ritchie

we are still allowed to think for ourselves! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom