STORM
ANNE MAC
MISS REPRESENT

BEST PRODUCER

DJ FRESH
DRUMSOUND & BASSLINE SMITH
MAJISTRATE
Where to start?

Best album category is literally the most retarded nominations I have ever seen. There were loads of brilliant albums released last year. None of the 3 nominated would be anywhere near my top 20

Best track features tracks that wouldn't feature in my top 100. Is this just an event for jump up? If so why even bother having awards for best tech DJ etc. Just wank yourselves off to the sound of farting

Best label or should that be most mainstream/commercially successful label?

Best breakthrough producer - Who the fuck is Northbase?

Best female DJ - Annie Mac gets nominated yet you can't find a place for DJ Flight, B Traits, DJ Rap etc

Best producer - Where is the cringe smiley?

No offense but who is Majistrate? Hasn't he been around for time?

He's part of the Low Down Deep crew, been on the scene for long time, he used to make a lot of tunes with Nicol on they're NAM imprint. Its quite a joke for him to be considered as breakthrough

Raveology awards this year was nearly as bad as the last hospital awards

Im not voting anymore i used to think if i voted it would make a difference, it dont.

Isn't that bad to be fair, jump up nearly won over cheesy dancefloor bollocks for best track, others as expected best label is right, best promoter etc. just amazed that Netsky beat Marky to best International DJ LOOOL, don't see Netsky scratching up side down and doing the guitar hold, Marky should win it year in year out.

---------- Post added at 23:05 ---------- Previous post was at 23:03 ----------

They should probably try and fit in a decent tech arena in as well so you stubborn bros haz something less to moan about.

Back
Top Bottom