Custom Technics 1210 & a 1200 Pimping

my decks definitely need a good service, well they have done for quite a while now, if i decide i don't want take them apart and do it myself how much are you charging?
really tempting to get some coloured leds as well it looks sweet

had a mate who had a deck someone had altered the brake on so everytime you stopped the deck it would spin back about 3 rotations, pretty cool way to end a mix, but i heard it might not be such a good idea so that ideas out the window

Looking into getting a third deck pretty soon, but if I cant afford one I may just invest in pimping them instead, pretty sure I live quite local you mistanoize, no worrying about shitty postmen breaking my loved ones lol.

my decks definitely need a good service, well they have done for quite a while now, if i decide i don't want take them apart and do it myself how much are you charging?
really tempting to get some coloured leds as well it looks sweet

had a mate who had a deck someone had altered the brake on so everytime you stopped the deck it would spin back about 3 rotations, pretty cool way to end a mix, but i heard it might not be such a good idea so that ideas out the window

http://www.facebook.com/TurntablePimp

------------------------------------------------------------------
FULL LED CONVERSIONS - £40 per deck includes...

• Pitch Zero
• 33 / 45 Buttons
• Pop Up Target Light
• Stroboscope

WHITE, AQUA, RED, PINK, PURPLE, GREEN, AMBER and YELLOW

DECK FACE CABINET SPRAYING Around £40 per deck…

• Respraying by Professional Bodyshop
Anything you want in reason it can be done

Solid colours, Two tone jobs, metal flakes in lacquer
Custom text, Chrome Finish........

CUSTOM GRAPHICS from £5 each…

• Full Graphic Service Available – Computer Cut Vinyl & Digitally Printed Graphics
• Many Graphics Available to suit your Technics, Pioneer CDJ’s, Mixers, Record Boxes – anywhere!
• Custom designs to your own specifications

FULL SERVICE from £20 per deck….

• Deck Disassembled – Internal & External Clean
• Tonearm Adjustment
• Pitch Control Contact Cleaned
• Cleaning & Lubrication of all Control Switches
• Gimble Bearing Lubrication (lateral & vertical)
• Motor Spindle Cleaning & Lubrication

PHONO LEAD UPGRADES

• Neutrik Gold Pro RCA Phono Plugs & Van Damme Pro Low Noise Cable & 24AWG ground cable with insulated crimped M5 spade earth - £40 per deck (fitted)
• Venom Pro Audio Gold Phono Plugs & Venom Pro Low Noise Cable – Available in Black, Red or Blue - £20 per deck (fitted) - with Ground Cable - £25 per deck (fitted)
• Replacement Ground / Earth Cable - £15 per deck (fitted)

REPLACEMENT PARTS…

• Pitch Sliders, Bulbs, Switches, Tone Arm Parts, Headshells, Deck Feet, Slipmats etc

Collection in person or courier Available
Buyer pays all postage

Looking into getting a third deck pretty soon, but if I cant afford one I may just invest in pimping them instead, pretty sure I live quite local you mistanoize, no worrying about shitty postmen breaking my loved ones lol.

where u live bro? says OZ there lol... I live in stourbridge its about 15 mins out of Birmingham

im coming over to play Australia next month tho ;)

totally sick mate. Would love mine to look like that, fit in with the IKEA living room and all that :)

where u live bro? says OZ there lol... I live in stourbridge its about 15 mins out of Birmingham

im coming over to play Australia next month tho ;)

Halesowen normally, moved out here for a few months though but Im back around May/June time, can claim back all the tax I've paid over here so I'm trying to decide what I'm gonna spend it all on- apart from a few messy nights out obv.

fair play i got a few mates who live that end and some slags i know lol.... did u go out to nights in Birmingham much?

hit me up wen your back

fair play i got a few mates who live that end and some slags i know lol.... did u go out to nights in Birmingham much?

Yeah seen you out and about a few times at Raveology and the HQ musik events, even met you once on the stairs at q club after youd played a set- you were pretty smashed at the time lol.

Gonna see how well the australian goverment give me my tax back, then start planning what im gonna treat myself to once im back on home turf.

My brothers technics mk2s feel like they have low torque n generally bit shitty to use. What type of service/repair do you think would be needed on them?

tempted by this mate, how much u reckon im lookin at for postage for 2 decks!!

will be able to tell you at some point today, got a pair are coming up in a courier!

My brothers technics mk2s feel like they have low torque n generally bit shitty to use. What type of service/repair do you think would be needed on them?

could u be a bit more specific with shitty to use?

Generally torque problems.....
Gimble Bearing Lubrication (lateral & vertical)
Motor Spindle Cleaning & Lubrication
Cleaning off all the magnets, making sure everything is in line etc

Rest of the stuff, clean and re grease all moving parts, possibly he could need a new pitch put in

Generally really go to town on the deck stopping her being such a shit slag and turn her into a virgin again

---------- Post added at 09:33 ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 ----------

but anything water damage, or if they have been dropped and has physically damaged/bent/twisted the motor or the magnets

you will need to get either new main circuit board or a new motor/magnet

MRNoize you get my pm about those vinyl u have on discogs? the offer is not including shipping obviously dude. let me know either way

Back
Top Bottom