Crissy Criss

We have to do something though Menosanse. I feel his pain I really do.

crissy-criss-52.jpg

They should never have replaced Bailey with Crissy Criss in the first place

Seems a stupid idea to axe the DnB show on 1xtra though. Especially when you consider some of the niche shows that still exist on the station

i never thought they would axe his show, I used to be a regular listener of his show back in 2011-2012.

Friction is the only show on BBC representing D&B now?

As whack as it is, I'm excited to see what BBC does with DnB [i dont think they'd cut their dnb roster in half..maybe a replacement?], and where Crissy Criss goes with his music after this. I'm guessing all the free time will allot some serious studio time.

it does seem a bit strange that the shows being axed as dnb has been getting more and more popular recently and radio 1 represent it pretty well i think with friction, rockwell and b.traits having shows. Personally what i think needed to happen was crissy criss needed to be replaced not the show, as i find his show pretty dull and there's so many better dj's with better selection. Will be interesting to see what radio 1 do next

it does seem a bit strange that the shows being axed as dnb has been getting more and more popular recently and radio 1 represent it pretty well i think with friction, rockwell and b.traits having shows. Personally what i think needed to happen was crissy criss needed to be replaced not the show, as i find his show pretty dull and there's so many better dj's with better selection. Will be interesting to see what radio 1 do next

does rockwell have his own show? i nvr knew that

rockwell has been doing that residency thing sharing a slot between 3djs i think, never too sure as he seems to cover other peoples shows aswell. I had a sneaky suspicion when i read crissy was off rockwell might take over in a new format/slot. Doubt friction will be the only dnb show, weve just had another number 1 track.

Ive just see this on SC, sounds interesting.

[SC]153131158[/SC]

As whack as it is, I'm excited to see what BBC does with DnB [i dont think they'd cut their dnb roster in half..maybe a replacement?], and where Crissy Criss goes with his music after this. I'm guessing all the free time will allot some serious studio time.

They've released the new timetable and it's just dj target again or something. It's all about these budget cuts. I see Robbo ranx has been cut too.

when the got rid of bailey that was it for dnb on bbc.

fuck the bbc.

all bout Rinse FM & Kool FM.

Back
Top Bottom