Changing User Names

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
I've been getting an increasing number of private messages asking me to change User Names. This is something we don't actively support so I won't be honouring any further requests unless there is a very good reason for the update.

I dread to think how many other requests the Mods are getting if I'm getting almost one a day.

Finally, updating the case of your User Name is not a valid reason e.g. djusername to DJUserName

Thanks.

I think its more lame that your flaming it....

According to the 2006 Better Sleep Month survey, better sleep did result in better mood among respondents. When asked to rate their sleep quality, quantity, and overall mood over the course of one week, people who obtained seven or more hours per night were more likely to rate their general mood as excellent (57 percent), as opposed to those receiving an average of six hours of sleep or less (45 percent). Only 25 percent of respondents rated the quality and quantity of their sleep as excellent. That means that 75 percent need to take action to improve their sleep.

His name isn't Don't Sleep for nothing man.

Haha John, its ironic your postings in this thread when youve had your name changed. John 89 to Dont Sleep. Memory of a goldfish.

I would train several monkeys to ride unicycles into barclays and do a skillfully manoevered daylight robbery to change my name...

any chance of having the 88 removed, i still tell my age but would prefer just onslaught if possible mods?? :)

Back
Top Bottom