I have far too long to wait :(

same rules apply for everyone mate. We all had a fucking long wait too, honestly.
You'll get over it. It's not the avatar that counts. And if it does, you're wasting your time here.
Get 74 posts more, and you get to choose something else than the forum noob ones.
Even one that says your a 'dnbforum certified jungle soldier', sounds fucking great huh?!

So get in the family, and you'll be at 1000 in no time. Enjoy your stay.

I'm gonna live with it, made myself a cool little illustration for my sig anyway :)
A lot of the time when using and quickly scanning forums I don't read the username, I just see what sig or avatar they have as a way of recognising them.
I guess I want a good avatar/signature just so people will notice and recognise me a bit more :oops:

same rules apply for everyone mate. We all had a fucking long wait too, honestly.
You'll get over it. It's not the avatar that counts. And if it does, you're wasting your time here.
Get 74 posts more, and you get to choose something else than the forum noob ones.
Even one that says your a 'dnbforum certified jungle soldier', sounds fucking great huh?!

So get in the family, and you'll be at 1000 in no time. Enjoy your stay.

Don't listen to London. The Avatar is everything!

In that case: haha! lol, poor boy :D

yes, all your fault mate. With bringing up the 8/10 score and 3D...
What was that al about?

I believe he was talking about the Oscar nominated film.
Seeing as the thread title says avatar, it was a witty response congoured up to get a lol.
Which it does from me.
lol :D

I thought it was more like an environmental movie, you know like Bambi was anti-hunting. Even so, I enjoyed the movie. I have just learned to ignore the obvious left leaning side of Hollywood such as that.

I thought it was more like an environmental movie, you know like Bambi was anti-hunting. Even so, I enjoyed the movie. I have just learned to ignore the obvious left leaning side of Hollywood such as that.

haven't even seen it yet. They'll broadcast it on tele in a few years, so i'm in no rush...

Back
Top Bottom