Anyone know any decent mixing vids to help with mixing dnb

gabs67

Hi folks,
Anyone know any decent mixing vids on youtube to help with mixing dnb when producing not dj'ing? I use logic pro but I guess if there are any which recommend that would be really helpful?

Check the masterclass thread, tons of good stuff. A lot of good videos on youtube. Im still learning this part myself and will say this. No one video is fully comprehensive and there are a lot of different approaches... I had tonlet go of the idea of hard and fast rules... Mixing is also part expression too!

Check the masterclass thread, tons of good stuff. A lot of good videos on youtube. Im still learning this part myself and will say this. No one video is fully comprehensive and there are a lot of different approaches... I had tonlet go of the idea of hard and fast rules... Mixing is also part expression too!

What he said ^

Don't worry too much about what DAW is being used in videos, you can still get a whole bunch of relevant information from them; it's not like you're watching videos saying 'tweak this knob this much, then open this window, then right click this' etc. etc. if you already know your way around your DAW.

Mixing is just like music, every song is unique. Use your ears, use reference tracks, be patient and enjoy the learning experience! Focus on having a great sound selection and strong arrangements. When i stopped watching tutorials is when I started getting better at both writing and mixing stuff down.. I'm still not great, but i'm better than I was.

Back
Top Bottom