Anyone got a Xone 42

Yeah I dont mix other genres at all so meh but yeah my 42 is coming tomorrow now! Wondering how one filter is for dnb though, any tips on how to set it up for mixing dnb?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

You're better off just having the one imo, otherwise you just spend the whole time making woosh noises, jets etc.

Not really much to a 42 filter, low pass, high pass and the other one. And you assign it to the channel above the cue I think, just do sweeps or whatever.

- - - Updated - - -

Is the level counter better on a 42? I swear it's proper innacurate on my 22?

You're better off just having the one imo, otherwise you just spend the whole time making woosh noises, jets etc.

Not really much to a 42 filter, low pass, high pass and the other one. And you assign it to the channel above the cue I think, just do sweeps or whatever.

- - - Updated - - -

Is the level counter better on a 42? I swear it's proper innacurate on my 22?

The level counter on the 42 for each channel is tiny - which in my experience, for recording mixes can sometimes means your gains are a little off.

Other than that it's the nuts unless your willing to spend money for a 62 or 92.

The level counter on the 42 for each channel is tiny - which in my experience, for recording mixes can sometimes means your gains are a little off. Other than that it's the nuts unless your willing to spend money for a 62 or 92.

Just check in your headphones ..?

Hi, sorry for not getting back to you all. I ended up not getting one :(
Reason being due to a sudden financial situation. How are you finding it? I thought the led's were some of the best on the xone's?

Hi, sorry for not getting back to you all. I ended up not getting one :(
Reason being due to a sudden financial situation. How are you finding it? I thought the led's were some of the best on the xone's?

Damn that sucks! I took the plunge and got one on finance, sold my nuo 3, but yeah its a great home mixer for sure. Sound is excellent, better than my ecler build is excellent also, leds are fine just lack of them a bit of ear use needed thats all.

Damn that sucks! I took the plunge and got one on finance, sold my nuo 3, but yeah its a great home mixer for sure. Sound is excellent, better than my ecler build is excellent also, leds are fine just lack of them a bit of ear use needed thats all.

Congrats on the purchase! I know man, proper gutted! But only one working and in hindsight i used the money to sort a family holiday which is more important i suppose! On the plus side i'm going to get the 92 next year!
Surprised about the LED's but then again you will get used to it after playing with it a bit. Good advice earlier in regards to using the headphones

Back
Top Bottom