40 Min 2008 Jump Up Mix

"Dont Blame me i just love the music"... you dont love the music..... if you do then support it!

mate... do you want me to go off on one!

Sort it out.... support the DJs and Producers who make the music you play.

Every time you take a tune for free the producer is losing £2 maybe £3....... if 1000 people do that..... thats £2000 at least..... what could the producer buy for that? ALOT!!! he/she can then go and buy shit to make his/her tunes better.

and 1000 people is not even a fraction of the people who do what you do....... sort it out!!

If you post another mix up with illegal tunes on it..... i will slate you to the ground everytime!!!

Dont be a selfish little fuker! think about the bigger picture mate..... i wouldn't give a fuk if you was mixin a load of Pendulum tracks..... or a load of 50cent..... i dont give a shit about them..... they have got to where they want to be but your playing tracks that are by up'n'coming producers..... how will they get anywhere if people like you dont pay for their tracks???

would you go to work for a month to just be told at the end of it your not getting paid??? I THINK NOT!!

SORT YOUR ATTITUDE TOWARDS THE MUSIC OUT MATE!!!

official downloads only cost around £1..... are you that poor?

you dont need 1210's to mix.... a PC with a load of OFFICIAL downloads will do you just fine.....

I Hate ignorant people!

LOL!! PWNED! hahaha too right though mate!

Respect the producers.. They make the tunes to keep the dnb scene alive and give us all some new tunes 2 mix.. So at least pay for the tunes as a thank you?!

Back
Top Bottom