1000th post so you lot had better listen to this shit.

Nice stuff man! :)

I am struggling to decide which track is my favourite!

I really like the laid back feel of the first and really liked the little vocal bits. Also all the effects in general sounded proper cool and made it interesting :) However, I think it could use something somewhere. Maybe like a new, possibly sped up, section could be included. Still a nice tune though :D

Second one was cool too :D Again FX were good and the percs on this track were brill :)

Keep them coming!

That third track is fucking great! I love the ethnic, vocal sounds you got going on in there.

And in answer to your question, how to mono in FL, when you link a pattern to a mixer channel, on the bottom right side of the mixer channel there are some dials and shit. One of them is a stereo dial, turn it all the way to the left to make it mono, or right to stereo enhance.... I think thats it anyway, been a while since I used FL

Stereo.. enhance?

That sounds fucking awesome, but how can you make something more stereo?

Haha, ok. If something is 0% stereo, it is a mono channel. Then you got the 100% stereo which does what it says on the tin, its in stereo, but if you go to 200% stereo, you lose the original sound, and just get the stereo field from that sound.

Sometimes a nice phazed pad can benefit from being around 120% stereo. I've never really used anything above that percentage, but I'm sure some have....

Have to look into stereo stuff, definitely gonna get the sound guy on our tour to help me out.

Being a sound guy he knows a lot of shit about sound, he made all the soundscapes and music and shit for our play in 5.1 and experiments a lot with surround stuff on his spare time.

How anyone can have their hobby as a job baffles me though...

Like em both, first one is perfect morning listening. Second one has a good vibe to it. I'm trying to make something of a similar sound - I think a lot of the time its a case of 'less is more' - but it's not as easy as it sounds.

Back
Top Bottom