.02 DNBFORUM ALLSTARS MIXTAPE COMPETITION "LABELS BATTLE"

also ive only had 5 member send their mixes in
AND still not heard back from groelle, mish mash and snatch
if i dont hear from you by end of today i m tempted to remove you from the comp and letting other people compete who have shown repeated interest in the competitions and have communicated with me.

as this is a competition to get people INVOLVED in the forum, not just a chance for you to do your mix last minute, and get some free shit.

im serious about this.

Last edited:
Nah, I say kick Flakey Dave out now, he's only going to waste all your time.

s201.gif

Intotally agree with chloe, this is for everyone to get involved with. So lots of people have gotta vote when it's all done & dusted too! The quality of this comp is high!

Get noize in the comp!

ive got a couple people linedup and ready to go.

kenzimo and noize.
i might just let them compete anyways because id like to hear what theyve got.

gonna ask smarty first.

I'll make sure to vote on this. Forgot about the last one :)

Haven't listened to DnB in a good 2 months so this will be a good way to get back into it a bit.

Someone PM me to remind me? :)

why do you wanna kick me out chloe?? didnt think that an answer would be necessary.

its some time left till the 11th.. im waiting for some new vinyl to arrive and then ill get my mix up in time.

keep cool!

why do you wanna kick me out chloe?? didnt think that an answer would be necessary.

its some time left till the 11th.. im waiting for some new vinyl to arrive and then ill get my mix up in time.

keep cool!

i dont "want" to kick you out.
i sent a pm to every member.
and i also asked about 3 days ago for you mish mash and snatch to post back in here.

i know you have til the 11th,
all i was asking for was communication
as thats what the competition is about, talking to members on the forum and etc.

about to rip this mix out now!!!!:twisted:

GO ON!

THE BATTLES:
Riisu VS Controller
Nuera VS Flicky
Gloxxy VS Wellsy
Saint VS Dj Oblivion
Snatch VS Mish Mash
Groelle VS Pistachio
Noize VS Kemzino

added to the comp, if the boys still want it ;)

its looking good i must admit!

Done but im gonna have to upload it later because the nets being fucking slow, what do i do pm you a link?

Done but im gonna have to upload it later because the nets being fucking slow, what do i do pm you a link?

yeh i sent a message to your pm a couple days ago with what you should call your mix
dont upload it ad dnbshare

Back
Top Bottom