Ed Rush & Optical - Funktion (Marky & Bungle Remix)

Re: Ed Rush & Optical - Funktion (Marky & Bungle Remix)

Marky caught playing ed rush dubs that he didn't have permission to play, or the other way round. Can't remember

- - - Updated - - -

So this one was frozen

Love the original. It's too bad the definition neurofunk has changed so much. The shit people call neurofunk sounds nothing like it was intended to.

Love the original. It's too bad the definition neurofunk has changed so much. The shit people call neurofunk sounds nothing like it was intended to.

most neuro funk now is horrid... all over done sound design and hugely fucking sterile

VIP still gets drawn for on the regs...

My understanding of this, is that it was a bootleg marky & bungle did at the same time they did that booty of Warning & niether were ever supposed to be official...

:confused:

VIP still gets drawn for on the regs...

My understanding of this, is that it was a bootleg marky & bungle did at the same time they did that booty of Warning & niether were ever supposed to be official...

:confused:

that warning remix was definitely not official but i think they had plans to release this one. could be wrong

Shame this will never get released. If Ed Rush got pissed at Marky for this that is just pathetic.

This remix is excellent!

Interesting to see people putting this under the neurofunk genre. Personally I think it's how jump up should sound and let's remember the original was more jump up than neurofunk imo.

let's remember the original was more jump up than neurofunk imo.

no not really

I know crazy right but I just cant put Ed Rush & Optical - Funktion under neurofunk I just cant do it. Its just not hard enough to be neurofunk. Also its on hundreads of my bassman sets so end of discussion.

Back
Top Bottom