"Embers Breaks" mONo BKT PROMOTION

Ahh not this shit again so.......

ibtl.gif

its just breaks. not embers breaks. whatever that is...

Sorry but did you really lissten to the tracks??? I think you didn't because if u did u will notice that it's not "Breaks" ... :/
Breaks is the short_word for any breakbeat song, the dude that named it he could also name it drums...Because it's about percussion right ?
Other, Breaks can also means "CutS" that are ALSOOOO used in techno :D
So can u just live this generel word 'Breaks" behind us and keep going evoluating music pls ?
I will be very reconnaissant :)

Thank you.

Sorry but did you really lissten to the tracks??? I think you didn't because if u did u will notice that it's not "Breaks" ... :/
Breaks is the short_word for any breakbeat song, the dude that named it he could also name it drums...Because it's about percussion right ?
Other, Breaks can also means "CutS" that are ALSOOOO used in techno :D
So can u just live this generel word 'Breaks" behind us and keep going evoluating music pls ?
I will be very reconnaissant :)

Thank you.

youre-fucking-retarded.jpg

I'll evoluate you in a minute.

@ DJ_NOZ und DJ MARLOK

I can see that you 2 are fucking bitches in this forum, please go trip on your techniks and leave this thread for PRODUCERS !
Thank you.

i no ur only doing this to be a bellend troll
but id still love to smack you!

---------- Post added at 22:37 ---------- Previous post was at 22:37 ----------

ur tunes are shit an so are you

!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For all pple that are shocked, it's normal, there are aleways haters that like to break the reputation and post wird thinks on thread, don't pay attention ;)

---------- Post added at 21:52 ---------- Previous post was at 21:46 ----------

Thank you DJ_NOZ that you are living this thread, make place for interestend pple whit real questions :)

its not a genre its just shit breaks

---------- Post added at 23:01 ---------- Previous post was at 23:00 ----------

in soviet russia embers break you

Nobody is actually interested. A genre is not something that can be invented or dictated down to the exact BPM. You're probably a troll anyway so please fuck off and stop making yourself look like even more of a twat!

Woah hold on there. Im very interested.

I've been trying to recreate Embers Breaks myself recently but I always struggle. The sticks throw me out and I always think its too fast. So I slow the BPM down and low and behold im out of the 145bpm range.

Its ok mate, people mocked Einstein when he said the world was flat. Its just jealousy imo.

its not a genre its just shit breaks

---------- Post added at 23:01 ---------- Previous post was at 23:00 ----------

in soviet russia embers break you

In polish it gives u bucki

Now can u just go and make your self some handjob for passing time or lick your bals or comb your fur in your ass for your boy friend ???

---------- Post added at 22:09 ---------- Previous post was at 22:06 ----------

Nobody is actually interested. A genre is not something that can be invented or dictated down to the exact BPM. You're probably a troll anyway so please fuck off and stop making yourself look like even more of a twat!

Ok, you are not interested but few other pple may be, so pls don't tell me thinks like "fuck off", it's my thread you have posted your opinion here ? Now you can leave it.

Thank you.

Hey buddy
How can I make tracks like this? I've set the counter to the correct bpm and I've loaded up lots of stick samples and set my synths to some factory presets, but .... It sounds too good!
how do I give it that fisher price amateur sound?

Back
Top Bottom