ZooThousand

Gave the tickets to my little brother and his mate.. ahh arent i nice!

im off to st Pauls Carnival in Bristol this weekend for dub and jerk chicken. Hope its sunny.

I only wanted to go to see Mark Ronson, not really bothered about much else... My Bro will enjoy it more.....

Its all about St Pauls carnival... loads of wicked systems..dubstep, dub and great food..
Anyone else reachin Bris this weekend?

Mark Ronson is the fucking bollocks mate, got serious respect for that guy after seeing him, his band and his performers completely kill Glastonbury. Sick performance!!

i usually go every year..proper good. all about having a nice little rave in the sun loadsa ganj and jerk. not this year though as im in london :( no ashton court either grrrrr

Did he play Machete like he played at 'Crasher?!!!

Now now Boudi...it weren't a DJ set it was a live performance on The Other stage infront of about 50,000 people. He played Stop Me, Valerie, God Put A Smile On Your Face etc etc. I don't think Machete would've gone down to well with the crowd. :lol: :lol:

youve never been whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat. gotta go down man. its a whole day n night thing so head down anytime. theres always a little drum n bass stage monkey knife fight have got a set this year aswell

Monkey Knife fight! big.. used to go to their nights all the time...

cant wait.. gonna be hanging from Ram though .. lol

Back
Top Bottom