Zoo8 Saturday Breakology

yeah you know, was shabba actually there at all cos i think i might have missed him? fatman rinsed it though and fun was alright

nah goldie didnt come in the end for some reason cant remember why, yeah frictions bit was lairy i was right at the front against the railing at that point :D

Ive just got back from zoothousand, went for all 3 days. To be honest it was fucking heavy. First night saw some heavy set in one of the smaller tents, some pretty good mcs as well. Then second night...just nuts, andy c and friction both played killer sets, and sly was rinsing it with fatman and fun. Even bassman and eksman were on form, and i dont usually rate them. Then on the third day, we discovered that sly, fatman, etc had taken over a tent, and we were treated to more heavy bass!

Saturday was a killer in the Breakology tent(what i saw), Sub Focus, Friction and Andy C all played stompin sets, not one bad word to be said.

Last edited:
woz flat out!!!! only 17 neva seen ne propa djs or mcs every1 woz havin it bassman n eksman rinsed it with sly!! n friction n andy c topped it off bangin weekend!!!

OMG Bassman is not shit, how dare you try to test us.
Fatman was probably the best MC of the day though but Bassman was pretty good man u didn't see much of him boi

Back
Top Bottom