Zoo8 Saturday Breakology

marcelkennard

Storms comin in Annie
VIP Junglist
nah goldie didnt come in the end for some reason cant remember why, yeah frictions bit was lairy i was right at the front against the railing at that point :D

Prospekt

VIP Junglist
that jungle drummer needs to be shot fucking awfull
Jungle Drummer is a piece of shit, I personally know over 10 drummers that are better than him. Saw him play at Glastonbury in some random tent at like 4am and I nearly fell asleep it was that poor.

Barnzee

OmniaInNumerisSitaSunt
VIP Junglist
Ive just got back from zoothousand, went for all 3 days. To be honest it was fucking heavy. First night saw some heavy set in one of the smaller tents, some pretty good mcs as well. Then second night...just nuts, andy c and friction both played killer sets, and sly was rinsing it with fatman and fun. Even bassman and eksman were on form, and i dont usually rate them. Then on the third day, we discovered that sly, fatman, etc had taken over a tent, and we were treated to more heavy bass!

Libz

www.elementsounds.co.uk
Saturday was a killer in the Breakology tent(what i saw), Sub Focus, Friction and Andy C all played stompin sets, not one bad word to be said.

Last edited:

marcelkennard

Storms comin in Annie
VIP Junglist
OMG Bassman is not shit, how dare you try to test us.
Fatman was probably the best MC of the day though but Bassman was pretty good man u didn't see much of him boi