Zombie Apocalypse Thread

D

dirty breaks

when Z-Day comes, i know how i'm gonna be dressed...

...and i shall be waving my blaster at the undead shouting, "come at me bro"

Forau

CONCUSSION RECS
VIP Junglist
if zombies don't eat brains what happens to them
Zombies dont eat brains specifically, they eat flesh, which can of courseeeee include brains. Not because they need it to survive, but because they need it instinctually.

Zombie Survival Guide anyone?

Phat_Sam

VIP Junglist
Zombies dont eat brains specifically, they eat flesh, which can of courseeeee include brains. Not because they need it to survive, but because they need it instinctually.

Zombie Survival Guide anyone?
Looooool... like a boss. Was gonna crank out a few from that myself. Been readin it the past few days.

---------- Post added at 01:18 ---------- Previous post was at 01:16 ----------

Coulda sworn I started a thread like this a few weeks back! Dang. Couldn't find it.

And yeah... we're all doomed.

greddie

Super Sir Loin
VIP Junglist
id get me a shot gun, some jd, a "this is my zombie killing t-shirt" t shirt and find someone with a zombie fortress like above pics and hope for the best....

and at the end of the day if you cant beat em, join em

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
quite a few alternatives to this one. the obvious choices are dracula, frankenstein, the mummy and the wolfman. any one of these should do the trick.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
there is also blade 3 vampire zombies that will suck blood even if they have been reduced to just an asophagus. tricky stuff with vampire zombies. they also have no morals.

D

dirty breaks

it depends, if they're like 28 days zombies, then they'll starve eventually.

But as for the risen from the dead kinda zombies, they'll live until the brain is destroyed.

28 days later was absolute fucking shite. that is not how zombies should behave at all...

rysk

Part-time waster
VIP Junglist
28 days later was absolute fucking shite. that is not how zombies should behave at all...
best zombie film ever made mate, although not technically zombies, it was a rage virus...naaahmean?

seriously, how could something that spawned from danny boyles mind dissapoint?

jimjimjim

oldskool
VIP Junglist
28 days later was gr8 - proper scary zombies.
shuffly steppa zombies man - you can just walk past them - "scuse me old chap" as you tip your hat at them and stroll past.

Phat_Sam

VIP Junglist
due to the seriously cheesy, horrible pathetic ending... ruined entire film for me
Ending was dissapoint but the film itself was fuckeen siiiick.

And na... talking "Walking Dead" zombies. Walkers that can kinda run when they feel like it.