Zinc No1 Dj?

zinc has got crazy skills as a producer & dj. every tune on the freenote ep was phat. hes bin doin it 4 years aswel wen u think of shook ones & closer to god!
legend in the drum n bass scene!

DJ Lordward said:
zinc has got crazy skills as a producer & dj. every tune on the freenote ep was phat. hes bin doin it 4 years aswel wen u think of shook ones & closer to god!
legend in the drum n bass scene!

Yeh he has been doing it for years and now he's top!!! Closer To God was by Hype though if im not mistaken.

sparkyc10 said:
glad to see zinc gettin respect. hes nearly there with andy c and mampi swift for me

easily!!! but his production is spot on as well and he makes some excellent breaks tunes ....

tha ZINCsta! he is the main tru playa in my opinion, he makes hype look :gaywhite:

ha ha

have u noticed that hype is hardly ever in the uk any more!!!!

lokki said:
easily!!! but his production is spot on as well and he makes some excellent breaks tunes ....

tha ZINCsta! he is the main tru playa in my opinion, he makes hype look :gaywhite:

ha ha

have u noticed that hype is hardly ever in the uk any more!!!!
yeh whats that about? most people say he never turned up to any gigs anyway. iv only been to see him twice and his turned up both times tho. midnight set last NYE was :dutty:

Back
Top Bottom