Zinc - House Mix [11/2008]

have u downloaded it ... all i can say is this isnt a standard house filtered funky house thing or deep minimal style n fashion ...

if you have heard a dj producer named switch - then u may have alittle more of an idea of the sound thats on the mix ...
its got voclas,its got filthy baselines,its got breaks its basically got ideas n sounds of every form of dance music and fused different elements together and hay presto ...

at the end of the day it may not be your taste , understandable
but a serious amount of thought and work has gone into what he has been producing of late

anyone with alittle open mind on music id say download it ,.. theres a great deal of dnb heads who are so closed minded when it comes to music its a shame , i believe your missing out on a great deal of things that would coulkd help dnb n visa versa

I downloaded it, had a listen through it and wasn't getting it.

I really have started to dislike house and breaks. At the same time I listen more to jazz, 19th/20th century orchestral music and hiphop. As I said, I used to listen A LOT to house but now it makes me feel empty.

You don't have to tell me Panty about dnb needing to be more open to other genres, it definitely needs to be. The more it takes, the better it will be (and it was great at the beginning when it was nicking from everywhere). I really like High Contrast with his obvious disco-house influences - but I hate disco-house.

fupping loving this ...... zinc is u read this , damm ... u have done it again bro , classic jungle stuff , u got your own unique production in the dnb scene , u help make open peoples minds in the ukg side of things and be a for front name in the breakstep scene , and now making music like switch does damm homie , all the elements ... omg !!!

loving this ... zinc i salute u

i was gunna say this... Panty stole my thoughts... (y) big up Zinc!

Great mix! Sounds like the sort of stuff you get at free parties, dirty bass.

Does anyone know what the track is before zinc n spoon - ghost train orig/lee moretimer rmx? That tunes crazy, proper balloon tune.

Not sure mate, i'll have a dig around Discogs.

BTW just listened to Zinc's first House Mix and then this the second, the first pisses all over it i must say....much much better.

Got a fairly full TL:

ac slater - jack got jacked
ac slater - jack got jacked(jack beats rmx)
boy 8 bit - wolfen
foamo - everything cool
ghetto
mujava - township funk (boy 8 bit mix)
mujava - township funk (sinden mix)
zinc n spoon - ghost train
zinc n spoon - ghost train(lee moretimer rmx)
mescal kid - magic
busy p - crookers rmx
diplo - crookers rmx
zinc - blunt edge
dominator - ac slater rmx
sirens
disco sirens (boy 8 bit rmx)
tc - where's my money - caspa/jack beats mix
proxy - raven
zinc ft no.lay - killa sound
herve + jesse - take it to the club
let me hear you say
zinc ft foreign beggars - move (dub

It was mujava - township funk (sinden mix) that I was after, lovin that tune.

Back
Top Bottom