Zinc feat Eksman - Drive By Car lyrics?

JimJapBap

most of em i can make out, but theres a few bits i just have no clue what he's saying. Anyone know the full lyrics to it all?

JimJapBap said:
most of em i can make out, but theres a few bits i just have no clue what he's saying. Anyone know the full lyrics to it all?

Yet another poor soul rendered helpless by the aim of every mc to chat so fast that nobody can understand them :nurr_nur:

hahah i guess your right but i can make out most of it. I guess when you've got nothing left to rhyme you just blabber something real fast and hope people buy it (cough cough skibbadee cough cough). Damn sayber you're not feeling it, that shit makes me "knod my head untill my kneck snaps". Its all good, opinions are opinions. How bout that bingo sessions cd huh? I dunno whats better it or nightlife. Definatly at crucial status.

JimJapBap said:
hahah i guess your right but i can make out most of it. I guess when you've got nothing left to rhyme you just blabber something real fast and hope people buy it (cough cough skibbadee cough cough). Damn sayber you're not feeling it, that shit makes me "knod my head untill my kneck snaps". Its all good, opinions are opinions. How bout that bingo sessions cd huh? I dunno whats better it or nightlife. Definatly at crucial status.
Don't get me wrong Zinc is a bad producer I love his work but I just can't get into this one, I like to something a bit different done with music now & again & alot of people are crossing the path of bringing an mc onto vinyl, it's just gotta be something a bit different from the ususal lyrics you'll hear from that mc. I reckon Zinc & Eksman should have made a reggae d&b track that would have been bad!!!

Back
Top Bottom