Zinc b2b Friction!!

DJ Lordward

T.D.P.
VIP Junglist
OMG! at the next 1 Nation they have Zinc b2b Friction! how good is that gonna be! theres also andy c, mampi swift, bailey, pendulum, fresh, adam f!
now thats a line up & a half!

gonna be dutty, feelin the mc line up aswell. shame innovation is on near it, gotto raise the funds. :beers:

o_O
and i thought that we were lucky to hafe friction and pendulum in one night here.......
i almost feel ripped!!!! :lol:

DJ Lordward said:
OMG! at the next 1 Nation they have Zinc b2b Friction! how good is that gonna be! theres also andy c, mampi swift, bailey, pendulum, fresh, adam f!

not a fan of the back to back thing...its just a gimmick and a way to fit more DJ's on whilst making the actual quality of sets worse.

Rest of the line up looks cool though!

They wopuld be beter off having 1.5 hour sets from Zinc then friction then Pendulum, it would be far more interetsing!

DJ Lordward said:

not a fan of the back to back thing...its just a gimmick and a way to fit more DJ's on whilst the actual sets themselves suffer. You get two Dj's in one hour or 2 hours cramming in anthem after anthem...yawn!

They wopuld be beter off having 1.5 hour sets from Zinc then friction then Pendulum, it would be far more interetsing!

lokki said:
not a fan of the back to back thing...its just a gimmick and a way to fit more DJ's on whilst the actual sets themselves suffer. You get two Dj's in one hour or 2 hours cramming in anthem after anthem...yawn!

actually its something zinc & friction have started doing, they think they work well together and have requested they appear like this.
its not a ruse by the promoters to get mo names on the flyer

sayber said:
Their the residents at a new night called Faster in Islington. Looks pretty similar 2 everything else in regards to lineup though
It's their night innit? Well Zinc's anyways.. 'Faster' being the title of his recent album.

too many weeklies have died a death. unless you've got an uberclub like fabric & different labels on side i cant see it lasting. ho hum. fingers crossed eh, but its just not 'trendy' to go to the islington academy

skope said:
actually its something zinc & friction have started doing, they think they work well together and have requested they appear like this.
its not a ruse by the promoters to get mo names on the flyer

:rolf: -thats ok then !!!

as long is it is a nice lengthy set though!!!
I am heading to Faster opening night in September, should be good!

I think it was ummin to do with ministry of sound??? dunno tho!

I'll be reachin this one the line up looks heavy, shame it's on the same weekend as innovation though, was tough decidin which one to go too, but zinc b2b with friction swung it 4 me!!

:respekt:

Back
Top Bottom