Zeta+ HELP

Headspace1

anyone know of any tutorial videos or anything alike?
i need to make some wobbles
ive been hearing original sin, jaydan, taxman ect mostly use zeta+

be good if someone could help me out

cheers

Although i know the basics of the modulation matrix (if you dont headspace1, its deffinately the way forward to making a good wobble bass), but is there a tutorial that describes each curve function, and how the range function works?
i nearly always end up with a happy accident with z3ta+ never something constructed from ideas hehe. i usually just autoclip the cutoff for wobble, cos i dont understand why the lfo changes it wrong all the time (if i choose a sine lfo it sounds more like a stepper lfo).
i understand that you can modulate from eg and lfo but need a deeper explanation mainly on range.

seems like z3ta+ starts walking me when i should be walking it lol. thanks for any help

anyone know of any tutorial videos or anything alike?
i need to make some wobbles
ive been hearing original sin, jaydan, taxman ect mostly use zeta+

be good if someone could help me out

cheers

The problem is, the artists your talking about don't just open up z3ta, play with it for a couple of hours and finish up with the basslines they wanted...

It's all about the processing. I find now day's I don't spend a huge amount of time working within the soft synth. I just use it to get the basic sound down for what I want and then process the hell out of it with VST effects...

Distortion, Chorus, Filtering, etc etc etc

Then if you run out of Inserts or sends bounce it to audio, wack it in a sampler and process it some more.

yeh i find that too mr zero, so now i rarely venture away from 3osc - whether i want wobble, neuro liquid techi or lead sounds.

cheers for all your help

i normaly use envelope wobbles

any idea how to do it on zeta+?

when i do it is always sounds to sharp and shity

I'm not too sure about envelope wobbles, is that worth a try? I've always heard about/tried LFO's and that works ok. In Z3TA the LFO's work fine, there's plenty of scope. Any reason why you not trying that?
Just interested is all, maybe I'll find a new way of working. Don't even know how to start with an envelope.

yeah man you get a different kind of sound with a envelope for instance...
2 saw waves detune one of them sort the cut off and then envelope it so it wobbles

if you wer to do that with a lfo would sound shity but with a envelope you get a nicer sound

original sin uses mostly envelope

Try not to copy other producers.
Best tip in the world.

Sorry to be blunt but try to create your own sound. Be patient with it.
What I tend to do when making basses is save it before I change something major incase I ruin it.
I have like 4 different saves on each bass if not more before ive even added fx in

Back
Top Bottom