ZeroZero - Fiction

sweet drums man :)
not my cup of tea but, good job.
That main "reese-wob" could be a bit more stereo imo. Just that crit about the song.

Really nice drums man =)

sweet drums man :)
not my cup of tea but, good job.
That main "reese-wob" could be a bit more stereo imo. Just that crit about the song.

Really nice drums man =)

niceone man yer needs some work still, how do you mean by the bass more stereo, like movement between left and right?

love ths style on this one.
love the bass. drums are rolling.
but the mixdown needs a bit of work, im not sure what, maybe just more elements in there and it will fill it out!

pretty good stuff dude.
as said before, a bit more variation would be nice
other thing i would suggest is overdriving high end of the reese some more, just to bring it out a little more.
good stuff though dude.

drums are great man, nice original roll on them! not a massive fan of the phaserd white noise floating about aimlessly it seems but the tune is good deffo.

Sounds great tbh, I cant hear any white noise myself. Perhaps its being mistaken for the higher frequency layer over the bass? Great track, although I feel it might need a bit more personality. Its difficult to say but it needs some thing unique in there to separate it from similar tunes, if you get me

yer thats what i was thinking with that high freq noise, i like it tho tbh, and yer im going to do a bit more work on it over the next few days to make it more unique, any ideas? im trying not to use a vocal sample cos ive used 1 in all my tunes so far but if i cant think of anything else to use i might use 1

Back
Top Bottom