Zero T - Roxy Music

Its a sick tune but there's so many liquid and vocal tunes around at the moment I'm struggling to fit them all in a mix without feeling like I'm going all soft haha. Eyes wide shut is the one for me though so far this year.

Need moar Zero T.

Whatever happened to his label footprints? There were some badman releases on there before it all went a bit quiet!

Lush one

Its a sick tune but there's so many liquid and vocal tunes around at the moment I'm struggling to fit them all in a mix without feeling like I'm going all soft haha. Eyes wide shut is the one for me though so far this year.

Eyes wide shut is nice but that calibre remix of gabriel still gives me a fair few goosebumps.

a lot of people seem to agree with eyes wide shut but yeah roxy music and gabriel are the ones for me. footprints needs to get back on it too definitely

roxy music ep on dispatch will be released on the 22/10/2012.

Dispatch facebook page:

Dispatch Recordings # 63 - 22/10/2012
Zero T 'The Roxy Music EP'
A. "Roxy Music"
B. "Siege Mentality w/ Khanage"
C. "Rainha ft. Stamina MC"
D. "Level 43 w/ Script"
E [digital exclusive]. "Prisoner"

Back
Top Bottom