Zero T feat. Steo - Refusal (Alix Perez Remix)

It's a nice tune, nice groove but I feel maybe the vocal could have changed a bit more maybe...

He had some big shoes to fill between the original and the Calibre remix, but I think he did it justice. Loving the vibe on this tune.

Forthcoming on Integral.

I much prefer the original to the calibre remix. I actually prefer the Perez remix to the Calibre remix too. That old Perez sound is so good.

need this on vinyl b/w original

This. Ultimate instabag

The original is my favourite Zero T track. Nice take on the original but not quite on a par with it.

I still remember the first time I heard the original on a Lynx mix, live at HQ in 2007 I think. So many quality tunes in that mix. I think I bought pretty much every tune.

Great remix; offered a nice extra dimension to the original

hopefully Perez keeps these vibes up for the sunshine, soon come

if this came out b/w original on 12" would get two plates so that i could mix both tunes b2b :teeth:

is this actually coming out on integral? so much for a remix competition if people like alix enter.. not complaining mind

is this actually coming out on integral? so much for a remix competition if people like alix enter.. not complaining mind
Integral's FB page:
A teaser from Alix Perez of his forthcoming remix of Refusal for us. Coming soon on special edition vinyl and Digital bundle...

also:
Here at Integral HQ we're pleased to announce the forthcoming, long-awaited INTEGRAL SELECT LP will be dropping soon. First sampler 12" is mastered and wheels are in motion! Remixes and exclusive tracks from Alix Perez / Lenzman / Technimatic / Calibre / Artificial Intelligence / Phil Tangent / Scar / DLR and plenty more. More news to follow soon so watch this space and spread the word!

Integral's FB page:

Here at Integral HQ we're pleased to announce the forthcoming, long-awaited INTEGRAL SELECT LP will be dropping soon. First sampler 12" is mastered and wheels are in motion! Remixes and exclusive tracks from Alix Perez / Lenzman / Technimatic / Calibre / Artificial Intelligence / Phil Tangent / Scar / DLR and plenty more. More news to follow soon so watch this space and spread the word!

This LP should be fantastic judging by the names involved!

Back
Top Bottom