Zero Neuro Mix by Der Ausländer

Der Ausländer

VIP Junglist
Only deep & soulful tings inside, putting the violence aside for a little while.

Featuring: Om Unit Myles Sanko Kije BeautyFarm Klute The Invaderz DEPHZAC Ivy Lab Eveson Gerwin Music Quentin Hiatus Marcus Intalex Bonobo Digital & many more...

No TL at this point, try it or not.

Cheers!

10407082_10153873750599698_8728378389260852576_n.jpg

Last edited:
Got this one on the mixes to listen to this week at work der......will drop some thoughts when I'm done. Hope everything is good with u and the fam!

Wattup der! Checked this today. No tl so kind o tough to pin point certain things. I'm like agent and like hearing people go outside their comfort zone. Enjoyed the mix and need the trak id at the 43 minute mark if u don't mind. Thought there were a couple of places that u could have done better but that's because I hold u to a high standard now. Anyway back to the top mang.

Hi Noxx, sent you the ID request you pin pointed, thx for checking the mix, eventho I would KILL to get all your detailed critical feedback on the weak parts, as I am well aware it is not technically flawless, but am quite happy with the vibe that came out, that was the main goal on this one.

Last edited:
This mix is dope! Really interesting musical style, shows how much awesome music there is from lesser known producers! Any chance of an ID on the tune at 39:30?

This mix is dope! Really interesting musical style, shows how much awesome music there is from lesser known producers! Any chance of an ID on the tune at 39:30?

Thank You Tensor, tried to keep it a bit diverse and there are some lesser known names in there, ID @ 39:30 is a good example:

Oliver Yorke - Into the Void out on Vandal LTD.

Will get round to this at some point, mate. Hopefully today!

Would be nice to have your feedback on this one @Vanden
Looking forward to it :)

Couldn't really pay quite as much attention as I would have liked to as I'm listening at work. But that mix at 25 mins is sublime and definitely caught my attention! Will be listening again for sure

Winner of dnbforums member mix of the month for June/July.
Congratulations buddy. A worthy winner.

loved this mix, got my vote on the members mix comp, so many tracks I haven't heard and tight mixing as usual, my favourite bit had to be from around 4 mins to 15 mins in especially the mix around 7 - 8 mins, some big tunes right there!

This mix deserved mix of the month for sure, vibes throughout! Any chance of a track list (too much good music I haven't heard before haha) and download mate?

Back
Top Bottom