Zero Beats - Invisible Speeches - Eight FX Records

JamesZero

aka Zero Beats
VIP Junglist
Easy all,

I was going to bump the other thread I made about my tracks, but it seems the releases are being staggered rather that all at once (which I didn't realise at first).

So here is my first single with Eight FX Records, it's currently exclusive to Track It Down.net for two weeks and is one of the featured tracks on there drum and bass section this week.

Here is the write up they gave it:

Featured Track:
DUBSTEP LABELS TAKES IT DRUM & BASS! One of our favourite dubstep labels makes the switch and nails it with this soulful roller. Light and uplifting beats and pads cocoon the awesome female spoken vocal that gives the whole joint a Terry Callier or Ubiquity 80's soul vibe. Big tune that'll move mountains. Respect!

You can purchase the track by following the link below.

http://www.trackitdown.net/genre/drum_and_bass/track/2003814.html

I will update when I have more info on futher releases

Nice one!

Loving this man, not a big fan dubstep, but this is lush.

Top notch work :)

lol... the dubstep comment threw me for a min there... untill I read futher down! Glad you like it tho mate.

Big! Did you manage to do any more with that track you sent me?

I have been away all weekend, just got back about an hour ago. I'm not at work today tho so I'm about to fire up cubase and get cracking with it.

I have just seen, it's got to number 68 in the top 100 chart in one day. I'm well chuffed with that, lets hope it carries on!

Nice one for all the support guys!

Last edited:
Finish it so I can put it in the next mix ;)

When's your next mix?

I was pulling my hair out yesterday, it should be such a simple track to write seen as the foundations are down, but I'm just not happy with it. I will keep you posted tho mate, going to try and work on it a bit more this week.

Back
Top Bottom