Zero Beats - Corruption & Purity (Drastic Dramatic Records)

a fellow DDR signee!! congrats - loving the tune matey them drums are proper slick and that sub is a beaut - bet it sounds massive on a proper rig!! nice one

JamesZero

aka Zero Beats
VIP Junglist
a fellow DDR signee!! congrats - loving the tune matey them drums are proper slick and that sub is a beaut - bet it sounds massive on a proper rig!! nice one
Nice one for the feedback guys.

Yeah I saw your track that came out on DDR mate, I was really impressed with it!

I will check out the one you have recently posted when I get in (no audio at work)

vickvega

Mr. Blonde
VIP Junglist
berry nice-lovin the beat(kick is money)
chilled melody and bass is motoring
vocal sits nice in the intro
well done good sir

T Leaf

Neighbourhood Sickhead
VIP Junglist
sick mate, nice sound design on the bass too. i like that it wobbles too n fro from left 2 right. making it very wide.

big ups

*State

Self confessed VW nut
The last note at the end of the main riff (high note) makes it pretty catchy, good tune man, been working on it for long or was it a happy accident?

JamesZero

aka Zero Beats
VIP Junglist
Erm... it took a while

well the intro just kinda fell into place nicely and the structure of that didn't take long.
I tried a few different attempts at the drop and wasnt happy with them... I almost ended up shelving the tune, but came up with that bassline after lots of mucking around and tweeking.

Getting the mix down on the drums took a while, I wanted them to punch through the mix nicely without over powering the track.

*State

Self confessed VW nut
Erm... it took a while

well the intro just kinda fell into place nicely and the structure of that didn't take long.
I tried a few different attempts at the drop and wasnt happy with them... I almost ended up shelving the tune, but came up with that bassline after lots of mucking around and tweeking.

Getting the mix down on the drums took a while, I wanted them to punch through the mix nicely without over powering the track.
Yeah they seem to do that nicely.