Zero Beats - Blood On My Hands

JamesZero

aka Zero Beats
VIP Junglist
New track up on my reverbnation player...

Its not completely finished yet, some of the levels need playing about with a bit and there is some eqing to be done, but I just wanted to get a general feel for the track.

Some feedback would be cool....

http://www.reverbnation.com/zerobeats

(I will add this track to my myspace page once its finished so feel free to add me using the link in my sig)

Locked in...

Loving the vibes man! Really liking invisible speeches, having a little private sat-down dance to it haha... Reminds me of metrik and a bit of danny byrd. Smooth and liquidy but with a nice dancefloor feel- strong punchy drums and a good beat. Nicely nicely.

Not a huge fan of blood on my hands unfortunately, but i think it's just a bit too jump-up for me. But invisible speeches ticks every box!

U got some great ideas, an it had a real ram feel toward the drop, just a bit of a let down wen it dropped, i dont think u should use that noise for the drop try makin a different reece or a couple of low slightly detuned saw wavs with a bit of filter automation givin it a wompy feel or a o-womp? if that makes any sence lol basically i was expecting this to drop pretty dirty an that noise didnt do it justice, good attempt an your drums are nice, really feelin that high end! big up!!

I do like your melodies an ideas in invisible speeches. The vocal's nice too, just the same with the other tune, wen it drops it dont really feel like it has, missing the "umph" factor. keep at it ull come across a smasher just keep churnin em out.

Locked in...

Loving the vibes man! Really liking invisible speeches, having a little private sat-down dance to it haha... Reminds me of metrik and a bit of danny byrd. Smooth and liquidy but with a nice dancefloor feel- strong punchy drums and a good beat. Nicely nicely.

Not a huge fan of blood on my hands unfortunately, but i think it's just a bit too jump-up for me. But invisible speeches ticks every box!

Nice one mate, glad you liked the first track, its actually coming out for digital release on Drastic Dramatic Records sometime soon so keep an eye out :)

U got some great ideas, an it had a real ram feel toward the drop, just a bit of a let down wen it dropped, i dont think u should use that noise for the drop try makin a different reece or a couple of low slightly detuned saw wavs with a bit of filter automation givin it a wompy feel or a o-womp? if that makes any sence lol basically i was expecting this to drop pretty dirty an that noise didnt do it justice, good attempt an your drums are nice, really feelin that high end! big up!!

I do like your melodies an ideas in invisible speeches. The vocal's nice too, just the same with the other tune, wen it drops it dont really feel like it has, missing the "umph" factor. keep at it ull come across a smasher just keep churnin em out.

Cheers mate. I know what you mean about wompy feel... I just quite liked the patteren I did with this bass, thought it suited the mood of the track. I will muck about with your idea as well tho and see what I come up with.

FUCKING HELL

Care to elaborate? lol

i feel the reece has got too much high end but i love the idea of a clean bline though. i just think the bline hi end hides those lovely syncopated hats a little bit. but nice overall track man feels very spacial. i prefer invisible speeches purely from the break being so prominent in the mix! :D

good productions skills here

Back
Top Bottom