Zero 7 - In the Waiting Line (SPY Remix)

Matt_47

VIP Junglist

Nice little remix from SPY. Thought I'd share. Anyone got any release info?

Last edited by a moderator:
Zero 7 didnt give clearance on the sample, apparently

Its a simple cheeky bootleg not a full on remix hence why it might not be a release

Do like it alot though

not a patch on the original. just one of those groups thats work should never be reproduced or remix. That album is one of the greatest of any genre, is a total shame to see it lose its magic on this. Not slating spy in ayway, he's a badman producer.

What is the tune at the start of the clip?????

sickkkk roller.

Pessimist - Whispers Of Scandal, the flip was a SPY remix so could well be that but cant really distinguish on that clip.

Used to rinse it, will probably dig that out again now actually...

Havnt heard it myself, but apparently on Markys latest podcast and on his website this track is entitled S.P.Y - Simple Things

More chance of a release now then?

This massively needs a release, without re-recorded vocals! The amount of absolute waste that gets released, it'd be a massive fail if this never comes out tbh...

Re-recorded vocals?

Big big big big tune! I hate having to resort to it but i keep finding myself listening to this on youtube!

Release it pleaaase!!

true that, my world was massive before they changed the vocals... its such a shame that artists wont allow theyr tunes to be sampled... they need to pull theyr head out theyre asses!! this tune would be a big release shame they got to be dicks about it

currently dating s.p.y with my alter ego Misty D-P Hugeknockers, phase 3 of the plan is fully underway- this track will be mine in no time MWUHAHAHAHAHA MWUHAHAHAHAHAH MWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH lol

Back
Top Bottom