Drum & Bass ZEDD - SPECTRUM, ALCAPONE DNB REMIX! REMASTERED! (help please?)

Discussion in 'New Talent & Track Reviews' started by alcaponeuk, Aug 5, 2012.

1. alcaponeuk

alcaponeuk Member

so yeah i posted a thread for my spectrum remix the other day, had some pretty good response but i know myself that the mix was shit, (im using only headphones for mixing as i dont have monitors, and there skullcandys from 2 years ago) not a good idea i know but i tried to re master it on the feedback u guys gave me , still dont think it sounds clean but i tried to fix up the snare and the sub, and create a little bit more room in the middle of the mix for the synths, and i took some of the pitch bends out everyone hated, so yeah let me know what u think and if you guys can hear anything jumping out your krk's and shit then please tell me so i can try fix it up haha , cheers

2. IV4

IV4 Currently a newt.

You need some kind of speaker. Awesome song...bad mix. funny part is... when I switch to my head phones and jack up the volume it sounds great. I know personally how vexing it can be not being able to mix on proper speakers but its a must. This could of been a great track. Sorry for the blunt info.

3. alcaponeuk

alcaponeuk Member

never realised this comment here ! yeah it does seem to come out nice in headphones, ill definitely have another go with this tune when i upgrade my gear, thanks for the feedback though mate!