Z3ta 2

Arfeds

Anyone on that shit yet. I didnt really get on with z3ta 1 all that well im wonderin if its worth gettin it or not

Should be well worth it based on what i've heard. Propably gonna buy this one next week or so.. it's just 70/35 quid, what a bargain!

z3ta is my fav soft synth. cant rate it highly enough and cant wait to finish moving house so i can install v2

I love it and plan to upgrade as soon as i get 4-5 tracks completed that are using v1 (dont want to lose any programmed sounds)

The only issues was the documentation was very light, so hoping for something a bit more substantial this time.

just got hold of it for a little test ;)
really liking it so far, haven't played with it too much, just been flicking thru the presets, one of which has inspired a whole new tune sooo so far so good!

z3ta+ has been my synth of choice for a loooong time, so the idea of routable effects, improved sound engine and new interface has me sold already...
shame i'm skint...hahah...

I love it and plan to upgrade as soon as i get 4-5 tracks completed that are using v1 (dont want to lose any programmed sounds)

Yea im a bit worried about that. roland said that it'll load all v1 programs but looks like you need to uninstall v1 before you install v2. I fucking hate upgrades/new software.

If anyone has any actual experience upgrading could they let us know how they get on. Cheers

Back
Top Bottom