Yuliya Savicheva - Privet (XandrGold DrumNbass Radio Mix)

hey got ahold of the track and yea hmm, the beats are ok, monotome tho. the bass was weak ass as the vocals took over everything - is it turkish btw? I think you should vocal it down abit and just use parts of it - not vocal all the time as drum and bass is about the drum and the bass ( kinda obvious ), and then I like when vocals tells me a story or are add some kind of awesome value to the track. Not just Acappelled in there and then you put up the bpm and added the dnb drums. sweet effort tho cheers

who s singing?

Russian singer =)

hey got ahold of the track and yea hmm, the beats are ok, monotome tho. the bass was weak ass as the vocals took over everything - is it turkish btw? I think you should vocal it down abit and just use parts of it - not vocal all the time as drum and bass is about the drum and the bass ( kinda obvious ), and then I like when vocals tells me a story or are add some kind of awesome value to the track. Not just Acappelled in there and then you put up the bpm and added the dnb drums. sweet effort tho cheers

Nobody can't find this vocal. And this version only like dnb dub, but many people like and dance. Why you think the Drum'n'Bass is like cult. I think it's music for dance =)

Back
Top Bottom