Drum & Bass Yukon - New Wip, Feed back wanted!!

Discussion in 'New Talent & Track Reviews' started by Yukon, Jan 29, 2013.

1. Yukon

Yukon Yukon

Hey!
    Here's my new work in progress, please leave some feedback, most forms of criticism will be appreciated ;D

~Yukon

2. kdk

kdk Member

I liked what you have; I'm not sure what feedback you're looking for... I did almost feel as though the whole track could use a "lead" voice/synth part in the mid-high/high range, something to fill in that area besides your pads. Maybe even just playing the piano you have in there (?) up an octave might do it. I did really enjoy the flow of the piece, from the beginning through the main part.

3. Yukon

Yukon Yukon

yeah, the feed back you gave is great, stuff like improvements and what not is what im looking for. Thanks a lot :D

4. horace111

horace111 My name is Jago (HYQXYZ)

Sounding nice man , I would go for another snare though , this one sounds very muffled and keeps the track from really rolling :)
    Keep it up!

5. Full Dosage

Full Dosage Member

like the guitar man! i feel like the drums should have more punch they sound kinda muffled but it may be my shitty speakers but (i just read post above mine and horace is thinking basicly the same so it possibly arent my speakers :D) but as i sad i really like the guitar sample and overall fell of your tune

6. P_J

P_J New Member

Yeah, as others have said the drums sound a little muffled. Not sure its that much of a bad thing though. Kinda compliments the guitar work in giving the whole thing a very relaxed feel to it. Be interesting to see where you go next with this :)

7. Skuff

Skuff Well-Known Member

Good effort so far. The drums sound like you have a filter on them which is cutting some frequencies? Def could do with brightening up. Also the guitar would sound good being filtered in and out in some spots imo