DnB Yugen - Take My Hand

Big improvement on what I last heard! I might be wrong but I think the structure is still off? Sounds like your about a bar off each time. Make sure your dnb tunes are split into 16 bar sections, makes it easier for the DJ :D

I like the drums on the drop, would probably sound better with those snare layers on the intro too. Your tune could do with some bass to give it some weight, sounds like there's a sub in there somewhere but at a really low level.

Sounds excellent for 6 months learning, i'm not much more learned than you mate, i'm learning that's it's all about the production, mixing, eq'ing, etc, and yours sounds great for six months, nice crisp drums, could do with a much better b-line though. Feeling it needs something to push it along a bit more as well, not sure what though? Keep it up geez.

hello. nice track, I like the easy going vibe. :2thumbs:
here a few points: the 7th chords of the piano does not seem to match ... pls check.
I like the clarity in your sound, maybe you can try to process some drums a bit further.
put in some effects and see how the sound is changing. here a video I learned a lot from ...

Back
Top Bottom