you're opinion needed!!!!

evoloutsider

so many newer producers and dj's starting to surface in the scene, and i just wanted your opinions on who to watch in the next coming years/months.

Lifted seem to be doing thier own thing, Therapy Sessions crew is hitting hard all over the world, and the liquid is catching newer heads, raising the bar for the soulful side of things as well, and last but NOT least, the new jump-up is grabbing a lot of ears as it always does.

list some of your opinions on who you think are the new faces to watch...

im not sure how long they have been around for but i really the sect their ep released on offkey is exellent also break is doing good stuff on dnaudio. again breaks been around for a little while but just get better all the time imo

Break for me, production wise is just killing it, rising above his and anyone elses game every time he puts a release out! He seems to be able to produce beats that cut any sound system to shreads, just down to his shear quality of mixdowns...Motion design for me is a great example of this!..watch this space...lol

yea I agree with them too, break is the man of the moment with tunes like let it happen on the way soon on shogun I think. Wicked track! I'm likeing what Alix Perez is comin out with too on the liquid side of things. N I think Sub Focus is bringing out n album soon so that might be something to keep n eye on. :beers:

erm? many of these listed have been at it for some time now, thinking of upand comers as theory was said and such.

thanks for all you replys though, any more anyone can think of?:)

it's all gonna be about the qemists soon. they're doing an album on ninja tune. did anyone get 'iron shirt', i fuckin' love that track. uses the same vocal as outer space by prodigy.

Most of these have been around for a while but its about time the likes of fracture and neptune, macc, dissident and all those others trying to explore drum and bass rather than creating yet more disposable cheese that noone will remember in a years time. :shrug:

yea I agree with them too, break is the man of the moment with tunes like let it happen on the way soon on shogun I think. Wicked track! I'm likeing what Alix Perez is comin out with too on the liquid side of things. N I think Sub Focus is bringing out n album soon so that might be something to keep n eye on. :beers:

Alix Perez is defo up there aswell...

any news on this album forthcoming?:)

well im not feelin many of the new artists coz most of em r usin the sme drum beat wiv jus a simple kick , snare , kick .snare nd i kno its makes mixin alot easier but it needs 2 vary i prefer alot of the harder drum n bass e.g evol intent ,ewun ect because alot of the drum beats r different and when a dj mixes them well it makes the mix extra special if u know what i mean... if a tune is focused on the vocals e.g flaver 4 rava then i dnt care bout the drum beat coz ur mainly lisenin to da vocals nd da bassline

MODIFIED MOTION AND FACTION!!!! BIG TUNES CUMING TRUST!! KEEP A LOOK OUT 4 BOTH OF THEM!!!!!

suprized not to hear spinor or mav mentioned??

mav is a fucking legend his been around quite a while but yeah i love his tunes ocean phantom and me against the machine top tunes. i cant get enough of god of speed. iv gota lot of time for spinor as well both great artist

Back
Top Bottom