You're Favorite Nightclub!?

So what's everyones favorite nightclubs? Explain why you like it, maybe a little bit about its history and why it's so close to you're heart!

I'm from Bristol, UK and love Lakota. Bristol's best underground club in my eyes, but it has recently lost it's license due to some twats starting a fight.

You guys may also be interested in some of the worlds top rated nightclubs http://toptenhq.com/venuesandclubs/nightclubs.php

Ez

Dr

Last edited:

Agent Smith

Currently Putins Koala
VIP Junglist
Im not as old as some but being from london means I experienced The End a few times and will never forget my early raving days there. RIP.

groelle

VIP Junglist
never been to berghain tbh, but lots of good nights on thre atm (they really love the deep dubstep, and imagine that in berghain, what ive been told best experience ever, so im eager to go whenever one of those nights is on again)

loving the place in my hometown thats called brain - 200peeps capacity, you can smoke upstairs (no one cares if you smoke joints aswell), they got a fucking lush soundsystem, beer is cheap (2€/bottle) and we get to hear almost everyone within dnb in germany regularly and even acts like netsky have been there. sooo, to sum it up. best club in the world for me.

oh and i obviously know everyone involved and everyone partying there aswell as having played there myself numerous times so thats maybe why :D

apart from that i love the capitol in hannover, its like an old cinema with an empore (dont know the word and am too lazy to look for it, haha) and a fucking huge stage.

never been to any british nightclubs unfortunately either, last time ive been over i was like 17. doh.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
fuck literally all that. best club fusion in ios, greece. or, if i had to say in amsterdam, 301. squat place man, you can do whatever the hell you want.

Forau

CONCUSSION RECS
VIP Junglist
People shit on fabric a lot, but its a fucking sick club, definitely one of my favorites. Cable is awesome too, but they pack the place out too much, i like a crowded dance floor, but i also like being able to move.

SEone was amazing way back. Went there for new years and it was the best night of my life.

I think the majority of replies are going to be from people talking about certain nights, rather than the actual club.

But yeah,

fabric because of the underground feel to it

cable because of total ease of getting there and its always got some decent nights

SEone because of raindance really tbh.

$pyto

NEW DAWN
VIP Junglist
Fabric bores me these days. Too rammo and feels like a commercial club packed with annoying students (not all students are annoying, but the ones at Fabbers seem to be). Used to be able to bun zoot on the dancefloor back in tha day. After people started getting bottled, it all changed..

I do like Cable, but it is such a corrupt place lol! Full of organised chain-poppers and people movin, and these are seriously nasty people. BUT, I've had some good nights there.

I did like SE0ne back in the day, you could pretty much do what you wanted. But for me, you couldn't beat the Heat/Fever nights down in Heaven. The vibe, system, people. I miss nights like that.​

BoudiCat

SERIAY.
VIP Junglist
the end was the king of all clubs. why? THE FUCKING VIBES. like kenyon said.

matter was good though - ticked all the boxes, big bars, plenty of loos, loads of space to chill/dance/etc & had a banging system.

love fabric though.

DamageCase7

Better off dead.
VIP Junglist
the end was the king of all clubs. why? THE FUCKING VIBES. like kenyon said.

matter was good though - ticked all the boxes, big bars, plenty of loos, loads of space to chill/dance/etc & had a banging system.

love fabric though.
So what you're saying is, you love everywhere.

MAKE A CHOICE WOMAN! (y)

BoudiCat

SERIAY.
VIP Junglist
So what you're saying is, you love everywhere.

MAKE A CHOICE WOMAN! (y)
two of the clubs i'm talking about are closed though...

---------- Post added at 22:13 ---------- Previous post was at 22:12 ----------

fabric it is at the moment - although there is a tiny little club in Oxford called 'the cellar' which is good, system isn't quite up to scratch though