Your worst rave experience ?

Mine was Se-One at Innovation Carnival 2006. The rave was really grimey and if you accidently bumped into someone you had to apologise like shit or you'd get battered literally. They stopped music about 6 or 7 times to say if there was any more fights they'd shut the rave down. Then an mc got vexed cos someone nicked his drink so they didn't play for ages while he shouted at the crowd lol. Then someone didn't turn up and the replacement dj was aweful.
Was alright for a bit until end of the rave, then lights came on and some guy who'd been pretty much unconcious before on his mate just got up and tried to hit everyone so me and my mate ducked out to the tube station for a zoot. Me and mate just skinning up when this hench guy comes over and was like i'm cid give me your shit, so we got shook and give him the shit. Then we cotched and watched these guys drinking then one fell asleep. Next thing you know these guys come over and nick this guys drink and then start stampin and hittin this guy who was asleep.
Good rave though lol

---------- Post added at 20:27 ---------- Previous post was at 20:21 ----------

My mate had a proper strange night once as welll. We went to Global Energy Weekender 09 and on second night we was all raving away having a laugh, next thing we see my mate being dragged around by the bouncers and pulled outside. I asked my mate what happened and they said they caught him with some dizzle and took him out. So about 3 or 4 hours passes and we still raving away, next thing my mate how got arrested is raving away next to me. I'm like how the fuck are you here. He goes got taken by bouncers to the police and he got taken on this massive ride through the countryside until they get to some garage. the police stop and go inside and come back and then they get back in the car and start given him sweets and then say we'll take you back to the rave there'e no point arresting you. So then they bring him all the way back to the rave and didn't even give him a caution lucky twat.

resize_box_it_-resources-product-images-20160-breakinsciencejpg.350x350.jpg

Too many reasons to mention. Ugh. Anyone else unlucky enough to go that night?

Yep I was there through the whole nightmare.....toilets flooding everywhere, sound outage halfway through frictions midnight set which took at least 30 mins to come back on by which point everyone was too rowdy and fuked off to care and then that girl havin an overdose right at the end.....i also threw up hard after we had run outa drugs and then some matey came and sat in it, I felt kinda bad!

Yep I was there through the whole nightmare.....toilets flooding everywhere, sound outage halfway through frictions midnight set which took at least 30 mins to come back on by which point everyone was too rowdy and fuked off to care and then that girl havin an overdose right at the end.....i also threw up hard after we had run outa drugs and then some matey came and sat in it, I felt kinda bad!

:word::word::word::word:

Yep! Entire night was such a fucking joke. Saw *at least* 10 people get robbed / bottled on the dancefloor; some poor cunt at the tube station on the way home had just been randomly attacked and robbed and had his face caved in with a fire extinguisher too. Not just my worst rave experience but quite possibly the worst night of my life. Haven't been back to a Breakin since. :finger2:

In Roxy-Prague when electricity shut down. The first second were so funny coz the dj thought that he made the mistake and he started immediately checking if everything is plugged right in on his decks lol. After few mins electricity went back on and party continued. jokes tho

or once i was enjoying myself with a spliff on a dancefloor with closed eyes and all the sudden some fucking idiot started to moshpit all around and bouncing everyone around him.. i tried to ignore him and ive moved on but he was everywhere so i got really mad and putted the most sharpened elbow punch into his stomach.. he stopped for while and he wanted to fight me but his mates stopped him

got many stories but cba

:word::word::word::word:

Yep! Entire night was such a fucking joke. Saw *at least* 10 people get robbed / bottled on the dancefloor; some poor cunt at the tube station on the way home had just been randomly attacked and robbed and had his face caved in with a fire extinguisher too. Not just my worst rave experience but quite possibly the worst night of my life. Haven't been back to a Breakin since. :finger2:

Ahh that sucks -thinking about it I ain't been back to a Breakin Science night since either!!

Better view of it here, fast forward to 06:50.

[video=youtube_share;GGgnctTUqB0]http://youtu.be/GGgnctTUqB0?t=6m50s[/video]

So gay, literally what is the point? Hate how MC Rage always encourages it aswell....bait as fuck

lol, i'm in that somewhere, was a fuckin lame pit, and people rarely get hurt btw.
I don't see it being a big deal if it's a fackin huge outdoor festival type thing, plenty of room to get out the way if you choose. It's when you got dickheads trying to start a mosh in a small club, and even bigger dickheads tyring to push you in when you're clearly trying to get out the way.

shiiiit, always thought a few people mustve ended up in that pool

i've ended up in that pool , though wasn't pushed . After a fair share of mdma and a night of raving i was pretty hot and sweaty , i was on my way out of custard so jumped in too cool off , dont know why but it was fun .

---------- Post added at 21:11 ---------- Previous post was at 21:04 ----------

Better view of it here, fast forward to 06:50.

[video=youtube_share;GGgnctTUqB0]http://youtu.be/GGgnctTUqB0?t=6m50s[/video]

I can't believe people actually get that excited about chase & status

Went to a midweek DnB night at a place called the Clinic, near china town? Think that was the name of the place. Me and my mate were off our tits on pills, when he got a whitey and threw up all over the DJ's records that were behind a set of heavy dark velvet curtains. As you can imagaine, we didn't stay much longer. :(

One of my first raves - Drum & Bass Showcase @ Brixton academy.

From what I remember the dancefloor was split into 3 zones: ravers, muggers, que for drinks - muggers the middle layer of course.

pretty smashed, me n a mate left the group and started staggering towards the drinks que at the back after some hectic raving. Took me a while to realise that my mate was being touched up by a few guys so I wresteld them all off him, mate walks off, they mug me instead but my mates long gone. after a bit of pushing and shoving and getting my wallet back I started walking away and felt that fucking 'ping' from around my neck, chain ripped off, standard. Couldn't be fucked to deal with it so I carried on walking.

To this day I regret not going back for round 2 with the little cunts :(

Last edited:
One of my first raves - Drum & Bass Showcase @ Brixton academy.

From what I remember the dancefloor was split into 3 zones: ravers, muggers, que for drinks - muggers the middle layer of course.

pretty smashed, my n a mate left the group and started staggering towards the drinks que at the back after some hectic raving. Took me a while to realise that my mate was being touched up by a few guys so I wresteld them all off him, mate walks off, they mug me instead but my mates long gone. after a bit of pushing and shoving and getting my wallet back I started walking away and felt that fucking 'ping' from around my neck, chain ripped off, standard. Couldn't be fucked to deal with it so I carried on walking.

To this day I regret not going back for round 2 with the little cunts :(

Thats horrible man :(

Worst i got was 2 little cunts come up to me in the downstairs sofa bit in fabric and pretend to be undercover police, saying theyve got reports of me selling pills and if i hand em over they wont do anything. When i said i havent got any, they pretended to talk into earpieces and tried to pull me towards the exit, luckily this was when 4 mates (3 of which are built like brick shit houses) stood by me and stared the little pricks down.
Id like to say i could have fought them off myself, but i was pretty spangled by that point, and they were pretty big too.

Last edited:
Not a fan of looking after my mate when he's so fucked he thinks he's at work either! quite amusing though :P

In the smoking area of Area (in Vauxhall I think) it suddenly becomes quite obvious my mate (who's a sparky) is in another world, he's stuck between smoking a fag and eating an imaginary pastie. after some gentle reassurance that he's at a rave having a wicked night, he get's up and strolls straight to the bouncers and points up at the outdoor lights, "Do you leave these on during the day too mate?". Bouncers just laughed and said they'd have whatever he's having.

Pleased that the doormen didn't give a shit, I dragged him back to the table dealing with strange statements like "Shit, have you got the nets?" or "I'll call you back I just need to finish this pastie" (looking at his fag).

A bit later we decide it's safe to go back in, so we go into the relatively quiet bar to get some water, holding my mate back as he casually tries to climb over the bar. He looks at me, "I just need to go upstairs to get my toolbox", strolls off towards the wall and starts feeling for a door handle that doesn't exist. Obviously I was in stitches but still a bit annoyed knowing that he needed constant supervision.

A bit later he went over to a couple sat on a couch aswell and started trying to pull a cusion from underneath the chick, "Give me back my fucking laptop". She didn't know what the fuck was going on.

Few other funny things happened but that's the jist, he literally didn't have a clue what was going on! We've all been there - doesn't usually last 2-3 hours though!

Not a fan of looking after my mate when he's so fucked he thinks he's at work either! quite amusing though :P

In the smoking area of Area (in Vauxhall I think) it suddenly becomes quite obvious my mate (who's a sparky) is in another world, he's stuck between smoking a fag and eating an imaginary pastie. after some gentle reassurance that he's at a rave having a wicked night, he get's up and strolls straight to the bouncers and points up at the outdoor lights, "Do you leave these on during the day too mate?". Bouncers just laughed and said they'd have whatever he's having.

Pleased that the doormen didn't give a shit, I dragged him back to the table dealing with strange statements like "Shit, have you got the nets?" or "I'll call you back I just need to finish this pastie" (looking at his fag).

A bit later we decide it's safe to go back in, so we go into the relatively quiet bar to get some water, holding my mate back as he casually tries to climb over the bar. He looks at me, "I just need to go upstairs to get my toolbox", strolls off towards the wall and starts feeling for a door handle that doesn't exist. Obviously I was in stitches but still a bit annoyed knowing that he needed constant supervision.

A bit later he went over to a couple sat on a couch aswell and started trying to pull a cusion from underneath the chick, "Give me back my fucking laptop". She didn't know what the fuck was going on.

Few other funny things happened but that's the jist, he literally didn't have a clue what was going on! We've all been there - doesn't usually last 2-3 hours though!

FUCKING.
STUNNING.

+rep

Reminds me of last RAM @ fabric. I was entirely convinced my friend charlie was a transformer, his face was doing the optimus prime transforming bizznizz.

I try not to get too messy anymore, dont wanna be considered a burden on a night out. Ive been out when people are drinking nd its ruined my night cos ive had to look after em, dont want other people to have to do the same for me.

Haha yes mate, similar thing happened with my mate recently. Thought he was at work on a construction site and started quoting how much one of main room walls would cost to get restructured or something, he kept on looking for his hard hat as well. And at one point he kept trying to take sips from his phone

Back
Top Bottom