Your worst rave experience ?

I ended up with pancreatitis after a rave. That was not fun at all and has changed my life a hell of a lot. Ha. It wasn't purely because of that one night though :D

As $pyto just said about Guns.

My worst has to be Jungle Mania at The Island (Ilford) in 1996.3 people were turned away at 2am as there was no admission after that time,one of them then shot through the doors about 5 or 6 times and killed one of the Security team there.

Another one was Stush at Club UN same year i think.All sorts of shit going on.I got picked on by 3 very tall rude boys,they got fuck all of me and i got away before getting filled in.People were seen in there with guns as well, i didn't see them but others did who i knew.

Guns at a rave ? shiiit... i still today here about people bringin knives to a rave...

what the fuck is the matter with people... cant we all just get along ? :S

Seen people have the shit kicked out of them at mass in brixton. One of my mates who was a fair bit older than me rented it out for a night for his womans birthday and apparently had to take a lot of guns off people on the door. niiiice

My mate looked at the wrong geeza and got pushed straight into the pool in custard factory, that was pretty deep. Badumtsh

Went to some South Coast weekender thing near Bournemouth a couple of years ago, rolled up on the Friday night (the thing started on saturday) and started getting on it, about 1am security told us to be quiet cos "the ravers are trying to sleep" (W T F ????)...we ignored them, then they took our 'supplies', kicked us out and banned us from the rest of the weekend.

Slept on the pavement outside the campsite then went home the next day.... apparently the event was pretty shit anyway.

And someone put their balls in my mouth whilst I was asleep.

Havent had any awful raves, but at Playaz at Fabric last month, aside from the 'mosh pits', Brookes Brothers opened their set with Crush on You knife party remix, and just played it through until after the second drop...I have never enjoyed a song less at a rave.

The first time I went to a Ram Records night at The End in the winter of 2000. Joined the queue at 11 which was when the doors opened, thought ''sweet, we'll be inside in a minute, let's all double-drop..." Four hours later, still gurning in the queue, freezing our tits off, lost the will to live, about 10 people from the door, there's a fuckin 1 in 1 out policy, and no-one's leaving! It's times like these that u have to summon your inner strength to survive, we got in about an hour later bang in time for Andy C's intro, made it all worth the wait, was like we all came up again haha. Never joined the back of the queue again for the End, don't agree with queuejumping but u had to do it to get in there o_O

Parklife this year. Marky was behind the decks brocking out to Dom & Roland when some cunts decided to start a moshpit. respect to MC Madrush 'cos he stopped the music & bollocked all the little dubsteppers :uberlaugh:

brixton academy 2008. One nation b2b special

My mate had just recently recovered from a motorbike accident in which broke his thigh bone but he decided to come out on crutches, anyway we went to the 02 arena and it was just one big massive fight.. You could visibly see everyone trying to rob everyone else.. Fucking horrible.. we all felt a bit on edge as we couldn't really enjoy the music with the thought of some theiving bastard might rubble in our pockets.. Anyway to cut a long story short. My mate got punched in the face nice and hard whilst trying to save his stuff. The dickhead had a sovereign ring on so it gave him a massive cut under his eye which we had to go to hospital so it could get stitches because it was quite a big gash.. being in a hospital waiting room whilst rushing ya tits off aint fun....

Havent had any awful raves, but at Playaz at Fabric last month, aside from the 'mosh pits', Brookes Brothers opened their set with Crush on You knife party remix, and just played it through until after the second drop...I have never enjoyed a song less at a rave.

and there i was sitting here excited for my first brookes brothers set. that sounds super lame

Back
Top Bottom