Your tune of the month? (doesn't have to be recent).

Mister Lacey

It's a toss up this month between...

Mampi Swift - Jaws

or

Moving Fusion - Turbulence.

P.S ... What's a fair price for this tune on vinyl? I can only find 1 on ebay for 25 quid.

Turbulence was one of the re releases Ram did for 15 years of Ram. You should be able to pick it up for the normal price.

Turbulence was one of the re releases Ram did for 15 years of Ram. You should be able to pick it up for the normal price.

yerrp got mine on that repress series with nightflight but there on see-through vinyl which is gay as fuck to mix coz you cant see the breaks or anything - espesh for turbulence with a 4 sequence intro... long times!

Tune of the month: aztec by spor BIIIIG!

discogs is where's it at! bought too much off there lately though. having money in my paypal account isn't such a good thing:(

Last edited:
Mine would have to be Calyx & Teebee - Warrior.

tish... shing shing shing shing.... ssssssss dum dum dum dum Dum Dum Dum Dum DUM DUM DUM DUM DUMDUMUDMDUMDUM... wooooom wob wooooowooowoooom wob wob wob wob!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYEAS5Rn3sM

new calyx and teebee madness early next year. a remix 12 in january then a new album february... apparently

my tune of this month, one i've been playing most is columbo by sabre and vicious circle, also really like dirt by state of mind and trei.

Back
Top Bottom